FAQ - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations
Here we are listing all Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_LCNC_02 exam?
What is the cost of C_LCNC_02 exam or SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations exam?
What is the duration of exam C_LCNC_02?
What are the topics covered in exam C_LCNC_02?
- Application development > 12% = Describe low-code / no-code application development platforms and the characteristics of application development structure and design. Create an app and an SAP extension with SAP Build Apps. Identify elements of the SAP Build Apps development environment.
- Business process automation > 12% = Explain business processes, their management, and the characteristics of workflow management with intelligent robotic process automation. Create an automated process with SAP Build Process Automation. Identify elements of the SAP Build Process Automation development environment.
- Citizen development > 12% = Summarize the market and organizational forces driving the adoption of low-code / no-code, hyperautomation and citizen development. Differentiate between citizen developers and professional developers, and characterize appropriate use cases for citizen developers to build.
- Business sites 8% - 12% = Review the importance of digital experiences and the characteristics of business site design and development. Preview the development of a business site with SAP Build Work Zone. Identify elements of the SAP Build Work Zone development environment.
What books needs to be read for exam C_LCNC_02?
BTP150 - Utilize Low-Code/No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers
Where to get Study Material and books for C_LCNC_02?
In how many languages C_LCNC_02 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations exam?
What is the process to register C_LCNC_02 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_LCNC_02 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_LCNC_02 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_LCNC_02 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_LCNC_02 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_LCNC_02 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_LCNC_02?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_LCNC_02 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BTP150 (Utilize Low-Code/No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers)?
Business Process Primer for Citizen Developers
Introduction to Citizen Development and Low-Code/No-Code
Introduction to Low-Code/No-Code Application Development
Build a No-Code Mobile App with SAP AppGyver
Build Your First SAP Extension with SAP AppGyver
Build Your First Process with SAP Process Automation
Create an Engaging Digital Workplace with SAP Work Zone
Running a Citizen Developer Hackathon and Successful Community
How to get SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_LCNC_02 certification dumps