FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Master Data Governance
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Master Data Governance Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Master Data Governance Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_MDG_1909 exam?
What is the cost of C_MDG_1909 exam or Master Data Governance certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Master Data Governance exam?
What is the duration of exam C_MDG_1909?
What are the topics covered in exam C_MDG_1909?
- MDG Overview and Architecture, (> 12%) => Provide an overview of the SAP Master Data Governance solution and it's technical components. Describe the SAP Master Data Governance architecture, execute data modeling and change request capabilities.
- Consolidation and Mass Processing, (> 12%) => Implement SAP Master Data Governance consolidation by defining the usage of match groups, scoring and best records calculations, and analytics. Define mass processing scope and processing.
- Domain Specific Capabilities, (> 12%) => Use Financial domain-specifica capabilities to trigger and monitor replication of financial master data. Describe and apply the Business Partner Model. Verify and adjust the Material Data Model, configure SAP Master Data Governance-Material domain specific settings, and define multi-object processing.
- MDG Change Request process implementation, (8% - 12%) => Define the Change Request process including workflow setup.
- Data Quality Analytics, (8% - 12%) => Implement data validation through configuration of search, activation of side panel, and analytics.
- Data replication and key mapping, (8% - 12%) => Configure, execute, and monitor data replication.
- Custom Objects and Solution Extensions, (8% - 12%) => Extend and define your own Data Models, and use Solution Extensions by Utopia.
- MDG Project Execution, ( 8%) => Activate SAP Master Data Governance and define customizing exchange for typical MDG landscapes.
- Data Load and Import, ( 8%) => Define data download, upload, and importing.
What books needs to be read for exam C_MDG_1909?
1. MDG100 => SAP Master Data Governance on SAP S/4HANA
2. MDG200 => SAP Master Data Governance: Configuration and Customizing
Where to get Study Material and books for C_MDG_1909?
You can check here Master Data Governance books.
In how many languages C_MDG_1909 exam available?
What is the level of Master Data Governance exam?
What is the process to register C_MDG_1909 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_MDG_1909 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_MDG_1909 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_MDG_1909 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_MDG_1909 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Master Data Governance exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_MDG_1909 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_MDG_1909?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_MDG_1909 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book MDG100 (SAP Master Data Governance on SAP S/4HANA)?
- Introduction to SAP Master Data Governance
- Explain the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) product portfolio
- Explain the domains covered by the solution
- Explain the MDG setup and configuration
- Know the master data domains and services for which a SAP-certified partner offering is available
- Explain master data integration and master data management
- MDG for Material
- Explain SAP MDG capabilities for material
- Explain SAP Master Data Governance principles
- Exploring the functions of MDG for material in detail
- Explore Integration Scenarios of MDG for material
- MDG for Business Partner, Supplier, Customer
- Explain the SAP MDG capabilities for business partner
- Explain the functions of MDG for business partner, supplier and customer in detail
- Explain features and integration scenarios of MDG for business partner, customer, and supplier
- MDG for Financials and Hierarchy Management
- Describe finance change request and hierarchy management
- Process simple financial objects
- MDG Multiple Object Processing and Mass Changes
- Explore multiple object processing
- Explore hierarchy processing
- Explain material mass changes and multiple object processing
- MDG Mass Processing and Consolidation
- Explain MDG mass processing
- Explain MDG consolidation
- Process Analytics in SAP MDG
- Explain service level agreements and reports
- Explain process analytics
- Explaining the Side Panel/Business Context Viewer (BCV)
- Customer Connection
- Explain Customer Connection
What topics are covered in Book MDG200 (SAP Master Data Governance: Configuration and Customizing)?
- MDG Data Quality Management
- Outline the core processes of data quality management with SAP MDG on SAP S/4HANA
- Explain master data quality: evaluations, scores, and dimensions
- Describe how machine learning has been applied in data quality management
- MDG Data Quality Enhancements
- Explain search and duplicate checks
- Explain concepts of BRFplus
- Explain derivations, validations, and checks
- MDG Process Modeling
- Explain workflow basics
- Explore concepts of process modeling with rule-based workflow
- MDG Data Replication
- Consider data export and data import via data transfer
- Explain concepts of key and value mapping
- Explain replication usage
- Explain the configuration setup
- MDG Custom Objects and MDG Extensibility
- Explore data modeling concepts
- Explain data transfer
- Configure user interfaces
- MDG Customizing, Setup and Project Strategies
- Activate and configure the default processes for MDG
- Explain and use advanced customizing
- Explain the new and updated functionality that is offered with MDG
- Start first MDG projects that use the standard data models
How to get Master Data Governance certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_MDG_1909 certification dumps