FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management - Usage to Cash
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management - Usage to Cash Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_BRU2C_2020 exam?
What is the cost of C_BRU2C_2020 exam or SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management exam?
What is the duration of exam C_BRU2C_2020?
What are the topics covered in exam C_BRU2C_2020?
- Overview, (> 12%) => Describe the Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Solution (BRIM) components with the basic objects in the BRIM landscape. Explain the BRIM Processes starting from Provider Order, Rate Usage, Run Dunning and end with a Credit Note.
- SAP Convergent Charging, (> 12%) => Explain Convergent Charging's foundational components, role in the product/service definition, and technical architecture components.
- SAP Contract Accounting, (> 12%) => Explain the use of Business Partner and Contract Accounts in Contract Accounting, the open item management and clearing processes, payment processes (payment lot and payment run), the dunning process and integration to the General Ledger.
- SAP Convergent Invoicing, (> 12%) => Describe the use of business partner and contract accounts in convergent invoicing, the use of the billable item monitor, billing process steps, the invoice process document flow, how to integrate open items into an invoice, how to reverse the billing process, how to add discounting to the invoicing process, customising a billable item class, and explain data objects
What books needs to be read for exam C_BRU2C_2020?
1. BR230 => Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Overview
2. BR235 => SAP Convergent Charging 5.0
3. BR240 => Financial Contract Accounting
4. BR245 => SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management: Convergent Invoicing
Where to get Study Material and books for C_BRU2C_2020?
You can check here SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management books.
In how many languages C_BRU2C_2020 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management exam?
What is the process to register C_BRU2C_2020 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BRU2C_2020 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_BRU2C_2020 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_BRU2C_2020 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_BRU2C_2020 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_BRU2C_2020 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_BRU2C_2020?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_BRU2C_2020 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BR230 (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Overview)?
- BRIM Overview
- Subscription Order Management (SOM)
- Convergent Mediation (CM)
- Convergent Charging (CC)
- Convergent Invoicing (CI)
- Financial Contract Accounting (FI-CA)
- Revenue Accounting and Reporting Integration
What topics are covered in Book BR235 (SAP Convergent Charging)?
- Introduction into SAP Convergent Charging
- SAP Convergent Charging User Interfaces
- Customer Master Data: Subscriber Account, External Account and Charging Contract
- Service Provider Master Data - Design Objects
- Architecture and Integration
- Web Services and Java APIs
- Cross Industry Examples
What topics are covered in Book BR240 (Financial Contract Accounting)?
- BRIM Overview
- Master Data
- Document Structure and Transfer to FI-GL
- Transactions and Account Determination
- Customer Initiated Payments: Payment Lot and Cash Journal
- Clarification Processing
- Company Initiated Payments: Payment Run (Direct Debit, Credit Card)
- Returns Processing
- Configuration of Clearing Variants
- Dunning and Collection
- Interest Calculation
- Installment Plan
- Security Deposits
- Closing Activities
- Technology: Event Concept and Parallelized Mass Processing
What topics are covered in Book BR245 (SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management: Convergent Invoicing)?
- Introduction to Billing for High Volume Industries
- Introduction to Billing for High Volume Industries
- Architecture of SAP Convergent Invoicing
- Master Data/FI-CA Basics
- Business Partner Concept for Convergent Invoicing
- Contract Accounts for Convergent Invoicing
- Posting Open Items in FI-CA and FI-GL Integration
- Event Technology
- Billable Items Management
- Billable Item Management Overview
- Performing Billable Item Management
- Creating and Monitoring Billable Items
- Billing Process
- Concepts of Billing in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Billing Process Execution
- Scheduling in Billing and Invoicing
- Billing Process Configuration for Selection, Grouping, and Aggregation
- Invoicing Process
- Invoicing Overview and Execution
- Invoicing Process Configuration
- Invoicing Reversal and Billing Reversal
- Invoice Functions
- Invoicing Functions
- Clarification in Invoicing
- Billing Plans, Debit-Credit Memos
- Billing Plan functionality
- Billing request for Correction
- Dependent items in Convergent Invoicing
- Invoice Printing
- Invoice Printing
- Integration SD Invoice into Convergent Invoicing
- SD Billing
- Convergent Invoicing triggered Rating
- Overview Convergent Invoicing triggered Rating
- Consumption Items Convergent Invoicing
- Convergent Invoicing Triggered Rating
- Convergent Invoicing Triggered ReRating
- Customizing of Data Storage and Rating in CI
- Partner Settlement and Shared Revenue
- Overview Partner Settlement and Shared Revenue Process
- Overview Partner Settlement and Shared Revenue Customizing
- Master Agreement and Complex Discounting
- Overview Master Agreement
- Invoice Agreements and Invoice List Agreements
- Complex Discounting
- SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting) – Overview and integration with BRIM
- Overview Revenue Accounting
- BRIM Integration with SAP RAR
- SAP Fioris
- Mass Transactions
How to get SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_BRU2C_2020 certification dumps
C_BRU2C_2020 FAQ | C_BRU2C_2020 detail | C_BRU2C_2020 study material | C_BRU2C_2020 practice tests | C_BRU2C_2020 sample questions