FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TS4FI_2021 exam?
What is the cost of C_TS4FI_2021 exam or SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TS4FI_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TS4FI_2021?
- Financial Closing, (> 12%) => Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.), create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
- General Ledger Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, bank master data and define house banks. Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post cross-company code transactions, create profit centers and segments. Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts. Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting.
- Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable, (> 12%) => Create and maintain business partners, post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, reverse invoices and payments, block open invoices for payment, configure the payment program, and manage partial payments. Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench, use the debit balance check for handling payments, define terms of payment and payment types, explain the connection of customers to vendors, describe integration with procurement and sales.
- Asset Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system. Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting.
- Organizational Assignments and Process Integration, (> 12%) => Manage Organizational Units, currencies, configure Validations and Document Types, utilize Reporting Tools, configure Substitutions, and manage Number ranges.
- Overview and Deployment of SAP S/4HANA, ( 8%) => Explain the SAP HANA Architecture and describe the SAP S/4HANA scope and deployment options.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TS4FI_2021?
1. TS4F02 => Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA - Academy Part II
2. TS4F01 => Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA - Academy Part I
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TS4FI_2021?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) books.
In how many languages C_TS4FI_2021 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam?
What is the process to register C_TS4FI_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS4FI_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TS4FI_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TS4FI_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TS4FI_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TS4FI_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TS4FI_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TS4FI_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TS4F01 (Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA - Academy Part I)?
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control
- Financial Document Postings
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
What topics are covered in Book TS4F02 (Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA - Academy Part II)?
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, investment support measures, information system, and asset legacy data transfer
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Revision of the TS4F01 and TS4F02 academies, preparation for the certification
How to get SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TS4FI_2021 certification dumps
C_TS4FI_2021 FAQ | C_TS4FI_2021 detail | C_TS4FI_2021 study material | C_TS4FI_2021 practice tests | C_TS4FI_2021 sample questions | C_TS4FI_2021 Pdf dumps