FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_SRM_72 exam?
What is the cost of C_SRM_72 exam or Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_SRM_72?
What are the topics covered in exam C_SRM_72?
- Self Service Procurement Processes, (> 12%) => Describe the Self-Service Procurement Processes available within SRM.
- Supplier Self Services and Supplier Registration, (8% - 12%) => Describe the Collaboration and Registration process in Supplier Self-Services.
- Operational sourcing, (8% - 12%) => Describle the Operational Sourcing functions available in SRM.
- Plan Driven and Service Procurement Processes, (8% - 12%) => Configure Procurement of External Requirements, and describe the different Service Procurement scenarios.
- Contract Management, ( 8%) => Describe the Contract Management capabilities available in SRM.
- Procurement Documents in SRM and ERP, ( 8%) => Describe the various procurement documents created in SRM and ERP.
- Basic Netweaver Portal administration and integration, Portal UI and WebDynpro UI configuration; field control, ( 8%) => Perform basic NetWeaver Portal Administrative functions including UI options and field control settings.
- Accounting and ERP integration, ( 8%) => Describe the integration with Financial Accounting in ERP.
- Monitoring of documents, processes and system communication; BADI concept, ( 8%) => Monitor communication between SRM and ERP and describe the usage of BADi's.
- Bidding, Auctioning and E-Sourcing Processes, ( 8%) => Describe RFx and Auction processes in SRM and understand the capabilities of SAP Sourcing.
- Catalog Management, ( 8%) => Describe the components of the SRM-MDM Catalog and their roles.
- Workflow implementation and features, ( 8%) => Describe workflow features and configuration settings.
- Master data (product and business partner), Organization structure and user management and customizing data synchronisation +, ( 8%) =>
What books needs to be read for exam C_SRM_72?
1. SAPSRM => Überblick über die Anwendung SAP SRM
Where to get Study Material and books for C_SRM_72?
You can check here Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 books.
In how many languages C_SRM_72 exam available?
What is the level of Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam?
What is the process to register C_SRM_72 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SRM_72 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_SRM_72 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_SRM_72 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_SRM_72 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_SRM_72 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_SRM_72?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_SRM_72 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book SAPSRM (Überblick über die Anwendung SAP SRM)?
- SAP Procurement Portfolio – Overview
- SRM architecture overview
- Self-Service Procurement
- service procurement
- Direct and plan-driven procurement
- catalog management
- Central Sourcing Hub
- Supplier Collaboration
How to get Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_SRM_72 certification dumps