FAQ - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the E_S4CPE_2023 exam?
What is the cost of E_S4CPE_2023 exam or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam?
What is the duration of exam E_S4CPE_2023?
What are the topics covered in exam E_S4CPE_2023?
|Transition Paths and Release Upgrades||> 12%|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Overview and SAP Fiori Launchpad Applications||> 12%|
|Cloud Security, GDPR, and Identity Access Management||> 12%|
|Data Migration||> 12%|
|Integration and Extensibility||> 12%|
|SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices||> 12%|
What books needs to be read for exam E_S4CPE_2023?
1. S4C03 => RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Fundamentals
2. S4CP01 => RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Where to get Study Material and books for E_S4CPE_2023?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate books.
In how many languages E_S4CPE_2023 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam?
What is the process to register E_S4CPE_2023 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_S4CPE_2023 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP E_S4CPE_2023 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the E_S4CPE_2023 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP E_S4CPE_2023 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam, if fail?
You can attempt E_S4CPE_2023 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam E_S4CPE_2023?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check E_S4CPE_2023 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4C03 (RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Fundamentals)?
- Introducing SAP RISE
- Introducing RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- System Landscapes
- Release Upgrades
- Cloud Mindset
- Organizational Change Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Enterprise Management Layer
- SAP Activate Implementation Methodology Overview
- Fit-to-Standard Analysis
- Fiori UI
- Data Migration
- Business Process Testing
- Deploy & Run
- Maintenance & Support
What topics are covered in Book S4CP01 (RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud)?
- Introduction to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Introduction to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain the Intelligent, Sustainable Enterprise
- RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Overview of RISE with SAP
- Components of RISE with SAP
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Scope Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution with the Digital Discovery Assessment
- Navigate the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Tools
- Identify the Application Lifecycle Management Tools for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Outline How to Configure RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Discuss Integration for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Explain Extensibility for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Describe Data Migration
- Illustrate Business Process Testing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Security and System Operations
- Describe Security
- Explain System Landscapes for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Discuss Support for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Define Release Upgrades for each SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Option
How to get SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate certification dumps?
Check it out here: E_S4CPE_2023 certification dumps