FAQ - SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the E_S4CPE_2022 exam?
What is the cost of E_S4CPE_2022 exam or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam?
What is the duration of exam E_S4CPE_2022?
What are the topics covered in exam E_S4CPE_2022?
- SAP S/4HANA Planning Strategies, (> 12%) => Define the deployment options available for SAP S/4HANA and prepare for Business Transformation with the RISE with SAP strategy by exploring the SAP Digital Discovery Assessment scoping tool, explaining system landscapes, release upgrades, security, and support characteristics, and describing SAP implementation tools used to configure, integrate, extend, migrate data, and test business processes for each deployment option.
- SAP Activate Prepare Phase, (> 12%) => Prepare for the business transformation to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, by understanding the Cloud Mindset, and how to manage organizational change and use the Application Lifecycle Management tools.
- SAP Activate Explore Phase, (> 12%) => Highlight Key Tasks in the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology, explain the SAP Fiori and SAP GUI User Interface components, and define SAP Cloud Identity Services, User Authorization, and Identity Governance in Hybrid Landscapes.
- SAP Activate Realize Phase, (> 12%) => Configure the RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition system, manage output, identify extension development needs, set up integrations, migrate data, and use CALM and Solution Manager to conduct testing.
- RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Overview, (8% - 12%) => Describe the scope and general functionality of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- SAP Activate Discover Phase, (8% - 12%) => Explain the solution scope, system landscapes, release upgrades, and security of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- SAP Activate Deploy and Run Phases, (8% - 12%) => Explain roles and responsibilities, and how to operate and support the solution.
What books needs to be read for exam E_S4CPE_2022?
1. S4C03 => RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Fundamentals
Where to get Study Material and books for E_S4CPE_2022?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate books.
In how many languages E_S4CPE_2022 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam?
What is the process to register E_S4CPE_2022 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_S4CPE_2022 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP E_S4CPE_2022 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the E_S4CPE_2022 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP E_S4CPE_2022 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam, if fail?
You can attempt E_S4CPE_2022 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam E_S4CPE_2022?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check E_S4CPE_2022 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4C03 (RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Fundamentals)?
- Introducing SAP RISE
- Introducing RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- System Landscapes
- Release Upgrades
- Cloud Mindset
- Organizational Change Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Enterprise Management Layer
- SAP Activate Implementation Methodology Overview
- Fit-to-Standard Analysis
- Fiori UI
- Data Migration
- Business Process Testing
- Deploy & Run
- Maintenance & Support
How to get SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate certification dumps?
Check it out here: E_S4CPE_2022 certification dumps