FAQ - SAP Certified Associate - Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Associate - Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_ABAPD_2309 exam?
What is the cost of C_ABAPD_2309 exam or Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud exam?
What is the duration of exam C_ABAPD_2309?
What are the topics covered in exam C_ABAPD_2309?
|Core ABAP programming
|31% - 40%
|Describe ABAP data types; use the ABAP dictionary; use local classes (execute test classes, using methods…); describe modularization; explain how to manage exceptions; analyze logical expressions, operator precedence; describe constructors; explain internal tables, keys, single column, multi-column, sorted tables, hashed tables; use the IAM app
|ABAP core data services and data modeling
|21% - 30%
|Describe Core Data Services (CDS) views, naming conventions; differentiate CDS built-in functions (and difference to ABAP functions); explain CDS views: joins and associations, annotations; describe Access controls with CDS views: usage, setup; describe SAP HANA database tables; analyze foreign key relationships; use ABAP SQL; define SAP HANA database tables; define/use CDS views
|ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model
|11% - 20%
|Explain the use of the ABAP Restful Application Programming model in ABAP development; describe the architecture of the ABAP Restful Application Programming model ; explain the binding of CDS views; analyze EML statements
|11% - 20%
|Explain encapsulation, inheritance, upcast, downcast, polymorphism, interfaces; redefine components; analyze the sequence of constructor calls; explain the singleton pattern; use Exception classes.
|SAP clean core extensibility and ABAP cloud
|11% - 20%
|Explain extension pattern, extension rules, use cases for developer extensions; describe side-by-side usage; describe ABAP cloud development , ABAP cloud rules; explain integration frameworks, release contract rules, SAP S/4HANA, public, private cloud differences.
|ABAP SQL and code pushdown
|Use ABAP SQL; describe and perform type conversions; use arithmetic expressions; manage dates; create joins
What books needs to be read for exam C_ABAPD_2309?
- S4D430 - Building Views in Core Data Services ABAP (CDS ABAP)
- S4D400 - Introduction to ABAP Programming for SAP S/4HANA
Where to get Study Material and books for C_ABAPD_2309?
You can check here Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud books.
In how many languages C_ABAPD_2309 exam available?
What is the level of Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud exam?
What is the process to register C_ABAPD_2309 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_ABAPD_2309 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_ABAPD_2309 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_ABAPD_2309 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_ABAPD_2309 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_ABAPD_2309 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_ABAPD_2309?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_ABAPD_2309 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4D400 (Introduction to ABAP Programming for SAP S/4HANA)?
- The Development Model in SAP S/4HANA
- The ABAP Development Environment
- Elementary ABAP
- Calling Reusable Procedures
- Using Structures and Internal Tables
- Reading From The Database Using Open SQL
- Creating and Using Classes
- Using Inheritance
- Using Interfaces
What topics are covered in Book S4D430 (Building Views in Core Data Services ABAP (CDS ABAP))?
- Working with ABAP Development Tools (ADT)
- Tools for analyzing existing CDS Views
- Defining CDS Views
- ABAP Annotations in CDS Views
- SQL Expressions and SQL Functions in CDS Views
- Nested Views
- Aggregations in CDS Views
- Additional Join Types and UNION (ALL)
- CDS Views with Input Parameters
- Associations in CDS Views
- CDS View Enhancement
- Implicit Authorization Checks for CDS Views
- CDS Table Functions
- Overview of common use cases for CDS Views
How to get Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_ABAPD_2309 certification dumps