FAQ - SAP Certified Associate - SAP Activate Project Manager
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Associate - SAP Activate Project Manager Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Activate Project Manager Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_ACTIVATE13 exam?
What is the cost of C_ACTIVATE13 exam or SAP Activate Project Manager certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Activate Project Manager exam?
What is the duration of exam C_ACTIVATE13?
What are the topics covered in exam C_ACTIVATE13?
- Agile Project Delivery, (> 12%) => Describe how the project team prepares release and sprint plans, and the structure and key activities in each sprint. Discuss key techniques used in agile projects
- SAP Activate Overview, (> 12%) => Define factors influencing SAP Activate, its purpose and place among other frameworks
- SAP Activate Elements, (> 12%) => Provide an overview of content, tools and methodology elements of SAP Activate Solution Implementation Framework. Include Fit to Standard
- Workstreams Overview, (> 12%) => Describe concepts, artefact flows, accelerators, tools and roles for each Workstream within SAP Activate Methodology
- Agile Project Planning, (8% - 12%) => Describe the agile project roles and responsibilities and the preparation of the project including the planning, estimation, user story mapping and construction of backlog
- Transition Path "New Implementation SAP S/4HANA Cloud", (8% - 12%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview, and specifics in Workstreams related to implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Transition Path "System Conversion", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to “System Conversion” Transition Path.
- Transition Path "Selective Data Transition", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to “Selective Data Transition” Transition Path.
- Transition Path "New Implementation SAP S/4HANA On Premise", ( 8%) => Describe concepts, landscape overview and specifics in Workstreams related to implementing SAP S/4HANA On Premise.
What books needs to be read for exam C_ACTIVATE13?
1. ACT100 => SAP Activate Methodology
2. ACT200 => Agile Project Delivery
Where to get Study Material and books for C_ACTIVATE13?
You can check here SAP Activate Project Manager books.
In how many languages C_ACTIVATE13 exam available?
English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of SAP Activate Project Manager exam?
What is the process to register C_ACTIVATE13 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_ACTIVATE13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_ACTIVATE13 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_ACTIVATE13 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_ACTIVATE13 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Activate Project Manager exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_ACTIVATE13 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_ACTIVATE13?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_ACTIVATE13 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book ACT100 (SAP Activate Methodology)?
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- SAP Activate Overview
- SAP Activate Elements
- Workstreams in Detail
- Transition Paths - New Implementation for S/4HANA Cloud, S/4HANA On- Premise, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- Transition Paths – System Conversion
- Transition Paths – Selective Data Transition
What topics are covered in Book ACT200 (Agile Project Delivery)?
- The Basics
- Agile and SCRUM 101
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- Agile Project Fit
- Starting Agile
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Organization in a scaled agile environment
- Prepare Agile Project
- Explore Phase Overview
- Create Product Backlog
- Definition of Ready and Done
- Iterative Build
- Release Planning
- Release Planning in a Scaled Environment
- Sprint Cycle
- Testing and Deploy
- Summary of Key Points
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Use Cases
- Agile Fit Questions
- Agile Lean Design Templates
- Agile and SAP Solution Manager
How to get SAP Activate Project Manager certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_ACTIVATE13 certification dumps