FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Extension Suite
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Extension Suite Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Extension Suite Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_CPE_13 exam?
What is the cost of C_CPE_13 exam or SAP Extension Suite certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Extension Suite exam?
What is the duration of exam C_CPE_13?
What are the topics covered in exam C_CPE_13?
- SAP Authorization and Trust Management, (> 12%) => Describe functions of the approuter. Set up trust and authorization for an SAP BTP application. Identify valid identity providers for SAP BTP.
- SAP BTP, (> 12%) => Describe the SAP BTP account model. Describe runtime environments.
- Tools, (> 12%) => Use SAP Business Application Studio, for example create devspaces. Use tools such as CF CLI, MTA build tool.
- SAP Cloud Application Programming model, (> 12%) => Create CAP projects. Create a service. Set up event handling and error handling. Maintain application security.
- SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment, (8% - 12%) => Describe the SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment.
- SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery, (8% - 12%) => Describe basic principles of continuous integration and delivery. Set up the SAP CI/CD service.
- UI, (8% - 12%) => Use SAP Fiori elements to add an UI layer. Use annotations to customize the UI.
- Connectivity, ( 8%) => Describe SAP BTP connectivity services and options. Describe functions of the SAP Cloud Connector.
- Web development standards, ( 8%) => Describe OData, JSON and YAML format, APIs.
What books needs to be read for exam C_CPE_13?
1. CLD200 => SAP Extension Suite
Where to get Study Material and books for C_CPE_13?
You can check here SAP Extension Suite books.
In how many languages C_CPE_13 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Extension Suite exam?
What is the process to register C_CPE_13 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_CPE_13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_CPE_13 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_CPE_13 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_CPE_13 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Extension Suite exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_CPE_13 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_CPE_13?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_CPE_13 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book CLD200 (SAP Extension Suite)?
- Unit 1 SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Explain the SAP Business Technology Platform
- Unit 2 Development Environment and CAP-Project
- Get ready to build your extension project
- Explain the SAP BTP account model
- Identify the most suitable SAP BTP environment for a new cloud application project
- Describe key capabilities of SAP Business Application Studio (BAS)
- Create a CAP-based service
- Describe the OData standard for web-based applications
- Use APIs to exchange information in a standardized way
- Explain JSON and YAML
- Unit 3 User Interface and Business Logic
- Generate a user interface (UI) using SAP Fiori elements
- List the design principles and key benefits of SAP Fiori
- Evaluate the difference between SAP Fiori and SAP Fiori elements
- Add custom business logic
- Evaluate when to use event handlers
- Explain error handling
- Unit 4 External Services
- Add and consume an external service
- Describe how SAP BTP applications can securely access remote services
- Manage connections between backend systems and SAP BTP
- Unit 5 Manual Deployment
- Perform a manual deployment
- Describe the SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment
- Use the SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry environment command line interface (CF CLI)
- Unit 6 Authorization and Trust Management service
- Define CDS Restrictions and Roles
- Set Up SAP Authorization and Trust Management service
- Describe the SAP Authorization and Trust Management service
- Create and configure an Approuter
- Add the UI and Approuter module to the MTA
- Assign role collections
- Unit 7 Automated Deployment
- Create and connect a GitHub repository
- Describe the principles and benefits of continuous integration and delivery
- Enable SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery service
- Configure a job in the SAP Continous Integration and Delivery
- Configure stages of the CI/CD pipeline
- Start monitoring a job in SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Unit 8 Connection of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud System as an External Service for CAP
- Connect your app to the productive Business Partner Network service API of your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system
- Unit 9 Case Study
- Use your gained knowledge to build a complete CAP-based application with SAP Fiori elements for a given business scenario.
How to get SAP Extension Suite certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_CPE_13 certification dumps
C_CPE_13 FAQ | C_CPE_13 detail | C_CPE_13 study material | C_CPE_13 practice tests | C_CPE_13 sample questions