FAQ - SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the P_C4H340_24 exam?
What is the cost of P_C4H340_24 exam or SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam?
What is the duration of exam P_C4H340_24?
What are the topics covered in exam P_C4H340_24?
- Platform Basics, (> 12%) => Understand the ant build framework; explain the concept of extensions and how to manage them (property files, dependency, etc.); describe the concept of data modeling, items.xml (item type, relation, enumeration, map, etc.) and the type deployment within database; manage security aspects regarding access rights and restrictions; know how to write flexible search query; understand the syntax of impex scripts; identify the features and implementation of service oriented architecture and the service layer, as well as model objects and their handling via modelService.
- Platform Features, (> 12%) => Understand the concept of Addons and how to implement addons; understand the event framework with special event types; manage cronjobs; identify the features of caching; explain the data conversion and populating process; import data via system setup utility classes.
- Commerce, (> 12%) => Understand the search and navigation module (Solr configuration, indexing and searching); identify the features of adaptive search module; manage and customize the rule engine based promotion module; Explain the pricing mechanism.
- Customer Experience, (> 12%) => Identify the out-of-the-box CMS item types and the type hierarchy; Implement and manage custom CMS component types and CMS restrictions; Identify the key features of Spartacus and the comparison with accelerator sites; understand the personalization module and the related data models.
- Commerce Cloud and Cloud Portal, (8% - 12%) => Explain the SAP Commerce Cloud Architecture; describe how to build manifests, how to manage environments, how to connect to the code repository and how to build and deploy your application on Cloud Portal.
- Order Management and Customer Services, (8% - 12%) => Understand the basecommerce extension; identify the standard checkout and fulfilment process; manage existing/custom business processes; describe the features of Assisted Service Module and Customer Service Module.
- PCM, (8%) => Understand product and catalog management, media management; identify the different product modeling approaches (basic variants, multi-dimensional variants, classification system, etc.)
- Backoffice Framework, (8%) => Describe how to create and manage backoffice applications using the Backoffice framework, including widget management, connection configuration, application orchestrator, dynamic forms, etc.
- Integration, (8%) => Explain how to use Integration APIs Module and the Cloud Hot Folders
What books needs to be read for exam P_C4H340_24?
1. C4H340 => SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1
2. C4H341 => SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2
Where to get Study Material and books for P_C4H340_24?
You can check here SAP Commerce Cloud Developer books.
In how many languages P_C4H340_24 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam?
What is the process to register P_C4H340_24 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the P_C4H340_24 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP P_C4H340_24 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the P_C4H340_24 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP P_C4H340_24 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam, if fail?
You can attempt P_C4H340_24 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam P_C4H340_24?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check P_C4H340_24 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book C4H340 (SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1)?
- Installing the SAP Commerce System
- Build Framework
- Extension concept
- Basic Configuration
- SAP Commerce Server
- HAC, Initialization and Update
- Spring in SAP Commerce Cloud
- Exercise How-to
- (Exercise) Class Setup
- Data Modeling
- Introduction to the Type System
- Collections & Relations
- Type System Localization
- (Exercise) Data Modeling
- Product Modeling
- Product Modeling
- Product Variants
- Configurable Products
- (Exercise) Product Modeling
- Syntax & Examples
- Distributed Impex
- (Exercise) Impex
- Flexible Search
- API Examples
- Flexible Search alternatives
- (Exercise) Flexible Search
- Service Layer
- Commerce Services
- Platform Testing Environment
- ServiceLayer Direct
- (Exercise) Services
- Facades Overview
- Bean Generation
- Conversion Process
- Commerce Facades
- (Exercise) Commerce Services & Facades
- Data Validation Framework
- Validation Service
- Validation in Backoffice
- Cockpit Integration
- (Exercise) Validation
- Storefront Management
- CMS Model
- Slots & Components
- Request Flow
- Website Links
- (Exercise) WCMS
- SAP Commerce Cloud Portal
- Introduction to Cloud Portal
- Code Repository Connection
- Code Repository Structure
- Build & Deployment
- Type-Based Access Rights
- Item-Based Restrictions
- Spring Security
- Additional Security Features
- (Exercise) Security
- Creating an Accelerator-based Site
- (Exercise) Creating an Accelerator-based Site
- SAP Commerce Cloud Know-How
- Deployment & Maintenance
- Logging & Debugging
- Integration Scenarios
- Knowledge Webography
What topics are covered in Book C4H341 (SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2)?
- Application Orchestrator
- Custom Backoffice Extensions
- Backoffice Configuration
- (Exercise) Backoffice
- Addon Overview
- Addon Architecture
- (Exercise) Addons
- Spartacus (Briefing)
- Customer Experience Calculation
- User and Segments
- Personalization of Content
- (Exercise) Personalization
- Search & Navigation
- Adaptive Search
- Adaptive Search in Backoffice
- Enhanced Search Experience with Personalization
- (Exercise) Search & Navigation
- Promotions & Coupons
- Promotions & Rule Engine
- Promotions – A Business User’s View
- Promotions – A Technical User’s View
- Special Out-of-the-box Features
- (Exercise) Promotions & Coupons
- SAP Commerce Web Services (Omni Commerce Connect)
- OCC Web Services
- (Exercise) Services
- (Exercise) CronJobs
- Event System
- Process Engine
- Architecture and Features
- Creating a Process
- Overview of Order Management Extensions
- Order Fulfilment Process
- Warehouse Integration Process
- Further Order Management Features
- (Exercise) Orders
How to get SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification dumps?
Check it out here: P_C4H340_24 certification dumps