FAQ - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP System Security and Authorizations
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP System Security and Authorizations Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP System Security and Authorizations Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_SECAUTH_20 exam?
What is the cost of C_SECAUTH_20 exam or SAP System Security and Authorizations certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP System Security and Authorizations exam?
What is the duration of exam C_SECAUTH_20?
What are the topics covered in exam C_SECAUTH_20?
- Authorization and Role Maintenance, (> 12%) => Describe the authorization concept and role maintenance in ABAP.
- SAP Fiori Authorizations and S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe the SAP Fiori authorization concept and how to implement them in S4/HANA systems.
- Access Governance and Compliance in SAP, (8% - 12%) => Describe the security goals and the access goverance solutions and tools in SAP.
- Infrastructure Security and Authentication, (8% - 12%) => Describe how SAP supports SNC, SSL and Single Sign-on.
- User Administration, (8% - 12%) => Perform user administration and manage security policy in SAP systems.
- Security Monitoring and Security Assessment, (8% - 12%) => Monitor security using SAP Solution Manager and troubleshoot security issues using traces and logs.
- Data Privacy Governance and Cybersecurity, (8% - 12%) => Describe GDPR and how SAP is supporting for data privacy governance.
- Security Audit, (8% - 12%) => Describe how to use security auditing in SAP systems.
What books needs to be read for exam C_SECAUTH_20?
1. ADM940 => Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
2. ADM900 => SAP System Security Fundamentals
3. ADM950 => Secure SAP System Management
Where to get Study Material and books for C_SECAUTH_20?
You can check here SAP System Security and Authorizations books.
In how many languages C_SECAUTH_20 exam available?
What is the level of SAP System Security and Authorizations exam?
What is the process to register C_SECAUTH_20 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SECAUTH_20 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_SECAUTH_20 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_SECAUTH_20 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_SECAUTH_20 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP System Security and Authorizations exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_SECAUTH_20 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_SECAUTH_20?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_SECAUTH_20 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book ADM940 (Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)?
- Authorizations in General
- What Are Authorizations
- Creating and Implementing an Authorization Concept
- Basic Terminology of Authorizations
- Elements and Terminology of the Authorization Concept (AS ABAP)
- Authorization Checks in the SAP System
- User Settings
- Maintaining and Evaluating User Data
- Working with the Role Maintenance
- Role Maintenance and Standard Roles
- Special ABAP Roles
- Subtleties of Authorization Maintenance
- Basic Settings
- Role Maintenance: Installation and Upgrade
- Access Control and User Administration
- Using Traces
- Troubleshooting and Administration Aids
- Using Trace Evaluation to maintain Menus and Authorizations
- Transporting Authorizations
- Transporting Authorization Components
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management
- Integration into Organizational Management
What topics are covered in Book ADM900 (SAP System Security Fundamentals)?
- SAP Access Governance and Control
- Overview of Security Fundamentals
- Introduction to SAP Access Governance
- SAP NetWeaver Application Security Overview
- Describe SAP User Experience
- Explain Basic User Administration for AS ABAP
- Explain Basic Role Administration for AS ABAP
- Describe SAP Fiori Catalog and Group Administration Concept
- Describe AS JAVA Security
- Discuss Custom Development and Security
- SAP Access Governance and Compliance
- Describe SAP Access Governance
- Explain SAP GRC Access Control
- Describe SAP Identity Management
- Describe SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
- Infrastructure Security
- Explaining Network Topology
- Enabling Secure Network Communication (SNC)
- Enabling Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) in SAP Systems
- Security Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager
- Monitoring Security with SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Data Privacy Governance and Cybersecurity
- Introduce EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
- Discuss SAP Support for GDPR Compliance
What topics are covered in Book ADM950 (Secure SAP System Management)?
- Introduction to Security Audit
- Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- SAP Security Notes
How to get SAP System Security and Authorizations certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_SECAUTH_20 certification dumps