SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the E_ACTCLD_23 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full E_ACTCLD_23 dumps.
SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, E_ACTCLD_23 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
E_ACTCLD_23 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Activate for Cloud Solutions Project Manager Sample Questions:
1. What are the three pillars of SAP Activate? (3 Correct)
A. SAP Activate Methodology
B. SAP Best Practices
C. SAP S/4HANA in-memory database
D. SAP Solution Manager
E. Guided Configuration
2. What Sprint types are part of the SAP Activate Methodology? (3 Correct)
3. How does the provisioning of SAP S/4HANA Cloud differ from the setup of SAP S/4HANA? (2 Correct)
A. To start a Solution Validation workshop, a DEV system is available for SAP S/4HANA, while a Starter system is required for Fit-to-standard for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
B. There is a Preset phase for 0-system, which is unique for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
C. In SAP S/4HANA Cloud, decommissioning/shutdown of the Starter system is initiated automatically after the P-system is requested through the Manage Your Solution app, whereas in an SAP S/4HANA system, the DEV system persists.
D. SAP S/4HANA systems take less time to provision than SAP S/4HANA Cloud systems.
4. What Solution Operations Framework can customers use to create a joint Business and IT organization, that will secure transparency and efficiency of SAP implementation, innovation, operation, and quality of business processes and systems?
A. SAP Activate
B. Customer Center of Expertise
C. SAP Operations Control Center
D. Business Transformation Management Methodology
5. What is the purpose of the scrum board?
A. To document the results of integration testing
B. To manage the resource load
C. To show the functional breakdown of the solution scope
D. To visualize team progress
6. What structure level do you see when you access the Roadmap Viewer and chose work stream navigation?
D. Scope Item
7. Which of the following can be used to navigate through the roadmap? (2 Correct)
8. Which key activities does the Guided Configuration support you with? (3 Correct)
A. Manage roles of configuration users
B. Train new users
C. Create test data
D. Test configured processes
E. View solution scope
9. Which of the following content best outlines the sequence of testing within the Application Design and Configuration work stream in the Realize phase?
A. i. String test ii. User Acceptance Test iii. Integration Test
B. i. Data Migration ii. String test iii. User Acceptance Test
C. i. Integration Test ii. User Acceptance Test iii. String test
D. i. String test ii. Integration Test iii. User Acceptance Test
10. What are the responsibilities of the Project Team on level 4 in the picture below? (2 correct)
A. Set Project policy, standards and oversight
B. Set business priorities, goals and objectives
C. Identify and resolve issues and risks
D. Perform status reporting and communication