SAP Activate Project Manager Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Activate Project Manager exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_ACTIVATE13 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Activate Project Manager Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Activate Project Manager questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Activate Project Manager Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_ACTIVATE13 dumps.
SAP Activate Project Manager Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_ACTIVATE13 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Activate Project Manager certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Activate Project Manager exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_ACTIVATE13 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Activate Project Manager Sample Questions:
1. Which is true for the Business Process Content Solution Configuration?
A. It is a function of the SAP S/4HANA System which contains system objects.
B. It is provided through SAP Best Practices Explorer online tool.
2. The Sprint Retrospective Meetings purpose is to continuously improve the Scrum process using lessons learned from the Sprint Execution
3. With SAP Activate Guided configuration which features are users taking advantage of? (3 Correct)
A. A simple possibility to evaluate activated business processes and country versions
B. Initial configuration of the solution and recording of updates for continuous innovation
C. A competence based approach for testing your configured business processes
D. An embedded migration engine for simple data migration
4. Which of the following belong to the Application Design and Configuration workstream for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the Explore phase? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question? (2 Correct)
A. Integration prerequisite confirmation
B. Kick-off workshop
C. Fit-to-standard workshop
D. Configuration definition.
5. According to the Definition of Done, which activity must be completed for each Sprint?
A. The Team knows how to demo this story to the product owner.
B. The software is deployed on the 'TST' environment.
C. The organization is ready to use the new software.
D. The software has been accepted by QA.
6. SAP Activate uses concepts, ceremonies and roles introduces by which methodology and expands them with Solution Implementation specifics?
7. Why is there NO Sandbox system in the “New Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition” transition path?
A. Because the Fit-to-Standard workshop is conducted using Q-system
B. Because the customer may use the SAP Model Company.
C. Because the project team uses the DEV system to confirm solution fit and define delta requirements.
D. Because SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition, contains predefined business processes which should NOT be changed.
8. How often will an upgrade be performed on an SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition environment?
A. One Upgrade and Two Feature Packs per year
B. Every Year
C. Every Quarter
D. Schedule is defined by Service Level Agreement for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Single Tenant Edition Service
9. In the “New Implementation of SAP S/4HANA” transition path, which systems are part of the project system landscape? (2 Correct)
D. Starter system
10.Which tool can you use to collaborate with other SAP Activate Methodology Practitioners?
A. SAP Jam
B. SAP Implementation Assistant
C. SAP Roadmap Viewer
D. SAP Solution Manager