SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_SACP_2302 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_SACP_2302 dumps.
SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_SACP_2302 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_SACP_2302 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Sample Questions:
1. You have financial data from SAP S/4HANA with local currency, group currency, and quantity values. You need to import the data into SAP Analytics Cloud. Following the SAP best practice guidelines, how would you design a New Model?
A. One measure and at least three accounts
B. Three measures and at least one account
C. Three measures and no accounts
2. How can you configure a currency conversion measure in a New Model?
A. Hard code a Category
B. Dynamically determine a unit type
C. Hard code a unit type
3. You saved data for a certain cost center and profit center combination. Later, an administrator created a validation rule that prevents saving data against that combination. What happens when you display the data in a story?
A. A warning message is displayed
B. The data is deleted
C. The data is re-aligned
D. An error message is displayed
4. Why would you decide to use an Analytic Application instead of a Story? (2 Correct)
A. To have fewer data action triggers
B. To do form-based data input
C. To use data cell comments
D. To use advanced data actions
5. What can you schedule from the SAP Analytics Cloud calendar? (2 Correct)
A. Data Locking
B. Data Exports
C. Data Actions
D. Data Imports
6. What can you do with live connections in SAP Analytics Cloud? (2 Correct)
A. Secure data with SAP Analytics Cloud Security
B. Secure data with on-premise security
C. Export data
D. Reduce Data Redundancy
7. Which of the following dimensions supports multiple hierarchies?
8. Why would you use the SAP Analytics Cloud add-in for Microsoft Office instead of SAP Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office? (2 Correct)
A. To create versions
B. To swap axes
C. To highlight changed cells
D. To connect to any device
9. You have an SAP Business Warehouse data source with 25 key figures and no account characteristic. What must you do to import this data into an existing new type of planning model? (2 Correct)
A. Include 25 accounts in the planning model.
B. Map the key figures to the measures during the import.
C. Map the key figures to accounts during the import.
D. Include 25 measures in the planning model.
10.Which of the following actions on the date dimension are available in Value Driver Trees? (2 Correct)
A. Change the date filter for an individual node within the Value Driver Tree
B. Select the Day granularity
C. Change the date filter for the entire Value Driver Tree
D. Specify a presentation date range
Check Out The Answer Key
C_SACP_2302 FAQ | C_SACP_2302 detail | C_SACP_2302 study material | C_SACP_2302 practice tests | C_SACP_2302 sample questions| C_SACP_2302 Pdf dumps