SAP Ariba Procurement Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Ariba Procurement exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_ARP2P_2308 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Ariba Procurement Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Ariba Procurement questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Ariba Procurement Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_ARP2P_2308 dumps.
SAP Ariba Procurement Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_ARP2P_2308 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Ariba Procurement certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Ariba Procurement exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_ARP2P_2308 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Ariba Procurement Sample Questions:
1. Where would you find information such as recurring fees and expenses in a contract?
A. Contract terms
B. Cost terms
C. Pricing terms
D. Item terms
2. To access the Ariba Procurement Solution you need to enter your username and password on a login screen. Your company security and authentication rules govern which of the following three possible login authentication methods? (3 Correct)
A. Application authentication
B. Application authentication with Single Sign-On
C. Corporate authentication
D. Corporate authentication with Single Sign-On
E. Corporate authentication with Multiple Sign-On
3. Which of the following are ways to create contract requests? (3 Correct)
A. Create directly
B. Create from a Contract Workspace
C. Upload from a Microsoft Excel template
D. Upload from a PDF
E. Upload directly
4. How many ways exist to close a purchase order?
5. Which of the following files can be used to specify approvers when defining the action for an approval rule?
A. User Data Consolidated file
B. User Group Mapping file
C. Approver Lookup file
D. Team Member Rule file
6. Which of the following statements are true regarding Contract Addendum?
A. It is a Microsoft Word document that contains the text of the Contract Agreement
B. It is organized into Sections and Clauses
C. It provides Microsoft Word integration
D. Only a and c
E. All of the above
7. Your customer wants to auto-accept low dollar invoice reconciliations. Which actions do you perform in SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing? (2 Correct)
A. Update invoice exception tolerances.
B. Set the commodity code to reconcile by amount.
C. Add an override to an invoice exception.
D. Enable an auto-accept amount parameter.
8. Which files must be maintained under SM Administration when SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance is integrated with Guided Buying? (2 Correct)
9. Your customer wants to use SAP Ariba to identify sources of supply for specific goods and services. The customer does NOT have an up. What would you present to your customer? (2 Correct)
A. The Ariba Spot Buy functionality
B. The Ariba Discovery functionality
C. The Ariba Non-Catalog Requisition functionality
D. The Ariba sourcing functionality
10.Which of the following integration options can be used with an SAP ERP customer? (2 Correct)
A. Batch file channel
B. SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
C. Web services
D. Suite integration