SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_BYD15_1908 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_BYD15_1908 dumps.
SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_BYD15_1908 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_BYD15_1908 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Consultant Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following options can you configure in the pricing procedure delivered from SAP? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Switch from net value based to net weight-based freights
B. Switch of Tax calculation
C. Manually overwrite a price condition in a document
D. Set the currency code of the price component
2. Which CRM business areas does SAP Business ByDesign provide to support customer engaging scenarios? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Marketing and presales communication
B. Low-touch sales (for example, commerce integration)
C. Campaign execution for social media channels
D. Multi-step marketing automation
E. High-touch sales (for example, opportunity management)
3. Which cost rates does the system consider when it valuates internal project time recordings? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Labor resource cost rate
B. Project-specific cost rate
C. Service cost rate
D. Employee costrate
4. Which business scenarios does SAP Business ByDesign support for selling and executing services? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Project-Based Services
B. Selling Standardized Services
D. Field Service and Repair
E. Over-the-Counter Sales
5. Which of the following integration scenarios are offered as part of the SAP Business ByDesign standard? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Third party logistics integration
B. Business-to-Business sales order integration with customers
C. Payment management and payment service provider
D. SAP Global Risk & Compliance (GRC) integration
E. Master data integration with SAP Master Data Governance
6. In which of thefollowing settings do you maintain the payment terms to be automatically determined in sales orders?
A. In the company settings
B. In the account settings
C. In the product settings
D. In the ship-from settings
7. Which types of actual costs can you allocate to customer projects with sales integration? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Overhead costs from distribution runs
B. Service costs from time recordings
C. Directs costs from expense reports
D. Overhead costs from absorption runs
E. Material costs from inventory consumption
8. Whichof the following processes lets you monitor the in-transit stock in the "Stock Overview Common Task"?
A. Customer returns
B. Third-Party order fulfillment
C. Intracompany stock transfer
D. Intercompany stock transfer
9. A product can be produced as "Make-to-Stock" and "Make-to-Order". The product is not batch managed. Which "Identified Stock type" value do you need to maintain in the product master?
A. Identified Stock
B. Optional Specified Stock
C. Mandatory Specified Stock
10.Which of the following features are supported in the purchasing process in SAP Business ByDesign? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Purchase acknowledgements
B. Requests for quotation
C. Just-in-Time Purchasing
D. Supplier Portal
Check Out The Answer Key
C_BYD15_1908 FAQ | C_BYD15_1908 detail | C_BYD15_1908 study material | C_BYD15_1908 practice tests | C_BYD15_1908 sample questions | C_BYD15_1908 Pdf dumps