SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0
Everything you need to know about C_TB1200_10 exam
Official Exam SAP Business One Release 10.0 Details
SAP official SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam has Code C_TB1200_10. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TB1200_10 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0
- Exam Code: C_TB1200_10
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TB1200_10
This "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the areas of implementation, logistics, financials and SAP Business One support. Candidates who gain this certificate are able to work under the guidance of an experienced consultant to implement their first SAP Business One implementation project. NOTE: Depending on your country, you may also be able to take the certification at a local SAP training center. The tile of this page will show you the exam options available in your country.
Goals achieved through C_TB1200_10 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TB1200_10 / Target Audience?
C_TB1200_10 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Logistics (40%), (> 12%) => Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for sales, purchasing, warehouse management, MRP, production, and customer service. Describe how to set up logistics, CRM, and service in SAP Business One. Demonstrate the ability perform common tasks for logistics. This topic area represents 40% of the exam.
- Financials (30%), (> 12%) => Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for posting journal entries, payments, reconciliations, fixed assets, cost accounting, financial and accounting reports. Describe how to set up financials including G/L account defaults, the chart of accounts, currencies and posting periods. Demonstrate the ability to perform common financial and banking tasks. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
- Implementation (30%), (> 12%) => Explain how to use the tools provided in the Implementation Center and in SAP's implementation methodology to run a successful implementation project. Demonstrate the ability to set up and configure a new SAP Business One company, including initialization settings, customization tools, cockpit analytics, user settings and authorizations. Demonstrate compliance with the SAP maintenance policy. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
C_TB1200_10 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TB1200_10?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TB1200_10 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TB1200_10 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TB1200_10 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TB1200_10
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TB1200_10 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TB1200_10
If you are not able to pass SAP Business One Release 10.0 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TB1200_10 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TB1200_10 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TB1200_10 Practice Exam
C_TB1200_10 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_TB1200_10 FAQ | C_TB1200_10 detail | C_TB1200_10 study material | C_TB1200_10 practice tests | C_TB1200_10 sample questions | C_TB1200_10 Pdf dumps