SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TFG51_2211 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TFG51_2211 dumps.
SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TFG51_2211 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TFG51_2211 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Management Sample Questions:
(1) You need to create a Corporate Calendar that allows for regional differences in standard work schedules. What details can the Corporate Calendar include? (2 correct)
- Recurring non-working days
- Specific non-working days
- Default date format
- Core working hours
(2) Why would you use Supervisor role functionality?
- To set up an individual User's Supervisor shown in the org chart
- To determine the escalation path for Escalation Thresholds
- To use as a system role included in an Approval Group
- To be able to maintain Users and permissions
(3) Why is it important to have at least one Task Code assigned to the Worker?
- To allow Worker activation in the application
- To generate Time Sheets with the correct rate
- To allow the Worker to submit time for approval
- To provide guidance on how to correctly submit time
(4) Which Supplier profile detail will allow the buyer to transact with the Supplier for contingent Workers?
- MSP Flag
- Profile Worker
(5) Which of the following methods allow you to create a buyer User? (2 correct)
- Via a Work Order
- Via the Job Posting workflow
- Via a connector
- Via the User list