SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Everything you need to know about C_TS4CO_2021 exam
Official Exam SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Details
SAP official SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam has Code C_TS4CO_2021. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TS4CO_2021 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
- Exam Code: C_TS4CO_2021
- Pass percentage: 64 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TS4CO_2021
PLEASE NOTE: This certification has been published for early adopters. Some recommended ‘ways to attain’ are not yet available. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The 'SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021)' certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting. It tests that the candidate has a good overall understanding within this consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted within Management Accounting projects.
This certificate is the ideal starting point for a professional career as a Management Accounting consultant on SAP S/4HANA. If experience in SAP implementation projects of Management Accounting are added over years, a professional career can be validated by taking a second exam which focuses on the migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA: "SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Financials experts".
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_TS4CO_2021 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TS4CO_2021 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
C_TS4CO_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Cost Center Accounting, (> 12%) => Define, create and configure cost centers, cost center hierarchies and cost center groups. Determine usage of Cost Center Accounting and type of planning functionality, cost center accounting activity types, cost center characteristics and attributes, planning requirements, plan allocations requirements and actual allocations for cost centers. Configure period end closing for CCA.
- Product Cost Planning, (> 12%) => Determine and configure product cost planning, define interface from CO-PCP (Product Cost Planning) to CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and costing versions for alternative costings, determine cost elements structure, cost component structure, planning requirements, costing variants and multi-level costings, and carry out a Price update in the material master record.
- Cost Object Controlling, (> 12%) => Determine and configure cost object controlling - planning and actuals, and customize and complete cost object controlling in a make to stock scenario and in a make to order scenario. Define WIP, results analysis, variances and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD) and configure period end closing for cost objects.
- Profitability Analysis, (> 12%) => Define value fields, characteristics and summary characteristics, determine planning, actual and process flow and security requirements, design process flows and develop authorization concept for reporting of FI / CO data. Configure profitability analysis and determine the operating concern, and assignment to controlling area. Define currency and assign the chart of accounts, result analysis and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD), and configure period-end closing for PA.
- Reporting, (8% - 12%) => Determine general reporting requirements for cost centers, configure cost center reporting, and create report painter reports and drill-down reports.
- Organizational Assignments and Process Integration, (8% - 12%) => Define scopes and processes in Management Accounting, cross-company code design, sub-contracting, production execution, sales pricing, inbound freight, stock transfers, inventory valuation and transfer pricing, work in process rules and high-level requirements for organization units. Configure budgeting and availability control settings and period end closing, define statistical key figures and assign the controlling area to company codes and operating concern. Check number ranges and first integration flows with other modules (CO), and configure versions.
- Internal Order Accounting, (8% - 12%) => Distinguish between order category and order type. Determine plan data, commitments and actual requirements for internal orders and determine period-end closing activities. Define, create and configure internal orders and create a concept for internal order accounting, and customize internal order accounting, determine settlement rules and configure period-end closing for IOA.
- Profit Center Accounting, (8%) => Create organizational charts for profit centers, determine Profit Centers (in FI in the new GL), create Profit Centers and check master data assignments, and configure period-end closing for PCA.
C_TS4CO_2021 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TS4CO_2021?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TS4CO_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TS4CO_2021 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TS4CO_2021 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TS4CO_2021
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS4CO_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TS4CO_2021
If you are not able to pass SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TS4CO_2021 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TS4CO_2021 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TS4CO_2021 Practice Exam
C_TS4CO_2021 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.