SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Everything you need to know about C_TS422_2021 exam
Official Exam SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing Details
SAP official SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing exam has Code C_TS422_2021. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TS422_2021 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
- Exam Code: C_TS422_2021
- Pass percentage: 54 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, French, Japanese, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TS422_2021
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
Goals achieved through C_TS422_2021 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TS422_2021 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
C_TS422_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Advanced Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Outline the basics and master data of advanced planning, explain tools (alert monitor, detailed scheduling planning board) and advanced planning and detailed scheduling processes, explain planning evaluation concepts
- Production Orders in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Determine BOM item category, describe order status management and set user statuses, configure availability check for components, trigger routing selection, set up an order type, apply material staging and confirmation.
- Master Data in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Identify and explain production relevant master data, including, but not limited to: bill of material, routing and production version.
- Material Requirements Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Select and apply planning strategies, use the planning table, characterize long-term planning and master production scheduling, outline MRP basics and steps of MRP, and describe lot size procedures.
- Lean Manufacturing in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Identify repetitive manufacturing specific master data, explain line load planning and confirmation, outline Kanban master data and Kanban processes.
- Capacity Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Outline best practices for using SAP S/4HANA, describe the SAP HANA database concept and new user experience with SAP Fiori, outline the capabilities of embedded analytics.
- Demand Management in SAP S/4HANA, (8%) => Explain and compare the different production methods in make-to-order, make-to-stock, and assembly planning.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Production Planning, ( 8%) => Outline production planning components and functions, differentiate consumption-based planning vs. MRP, outline new trends in production planning.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Planning, (8%) => Outline both motivation and background of SAP S/4HANA, describe its main components, the lines of business, and the SAP User Experience strategy.
- Process Orders in SAP S/4HANA, (8%) => Characterize process order elements and process order processing, determine master data objects for process orders, identify features for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
C_TS422_2021 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TS422_2021?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TS422_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TS422_2021 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TS422_2021 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TS422_2021
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS422_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TS422_2021
If you are not able to pass SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TS422_2021 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TS422_2021 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TS422_2021 Practice Exam
C_TS422_2021 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.