SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Everything you need to know about C_TS452_2021 exam
Official Exam SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Details
SAP official SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement exam has Code C_TS452_2021. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TS452_2021 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- Exam Code: C_TS452_2021
- Pass percentage: 64 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TS452_2021
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge in the area of sourcing and procurement required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_TS452_2021 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TS452_2021 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business Process Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
C_TS452_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Configuration of Purchasing, (> 12%) => Configure settings in purchasing, e.g. document types, account assignment categories, output processing and release procedures.
- Procurement Processes, (> 12%) => Describe and execute basic and specific procurement processes, e.g. standard procurement, subcontracting, self-service procurement etc.
- Enterprise Structure and Master Data, (> 12%) => Identify, customize, and maintain organizational units and master data for procurement processes.
- Valuation and Account Assignment, (8% - 12%) => Analyze and configure account determination and material stock valuation.
- Purchasing Optimization, (8% - 12%) => Maintain source lists, apply quota arrangements, define priorities, block sources of supply, and use catalogs. Assign and process purchase requisitions and monitor order confirmations and deliveries. Leverage Situation Handling to automatically detect critical situations and alert the user.
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory, (8% - 12%) => Process goods receipts, goods issues, transfers, and special inventory management processes. Describe and perform physical inventory.
- Invoice Verification, (8% - 12%) => Perform and configure invoice verification, manage variances and blocks, enter subsequent debits/credits, enter delivery costs, handle credit memos and reversals, and apply GR/IR account maintenance functions.
- Sources of Supply, (8% - 12%) => Articulate important elements of price determination and maintain and configure purchasing info records, central contracts, scheduling agreements, price changes.
- Consumption-Based Planning, (8%) => Describe and set up MRP. Perform a planning run using different options.
- Analytics in Sourcing and Procurement, (8%) => Apply embedded analytics capabilities to analyze procurement KPIs.
- SAP S/4HANA User Experience, (8%) => Identify key capabilities of SAP Fiori UX and use the SAP Fiori Launchpad to navigate.
C_TS452_2021 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TS452_2021?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TS452_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TS452_2021 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TS452_2021 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TS452_2021
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS452_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TS452_2021
If you are not able to pass SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TS452_2021 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TS452_2021 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TS452_2021 Practice Exam
C_TS452_2021 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.