SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate
Everything you need to know about E_S4CPE_2023 exam
Official Exam SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate Details
SAP official SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate exam has Code E_S4CPE_2023. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The E_S4CPE_2023 exam contains 40 questions with completion time of 90 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate
- Exam Code: E_S4CPE_2023
- Pass percentage: 63 Percentage
- Exam duration: 90 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Specialist
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam E_S4CPE_2023
The "SAP Certified Application Specialist - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required to support RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition. This certification is designed for the Project Manager, Solution Architect, Consultant or the customer Key User who needs to prove that he/she has an overall understanding and in-depth skills of SAP Activate for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and can participate in his/her role as a member of a RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation project. This is an entry level certification. Implementation and functional consultants are required to have at minimum one core SAP S/4HANA line of business certification before taking this exam, as the implementation and functional consultant profile should already come with core SAP S/4HANA experience. The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through E_S4CPE_2023 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam E_S4CPE_2023 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Customer Key User
E_S4CPE_2023 Syllabus or Topic areas
|Transition Paths and Release Upgrades||> 12%|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Overview and SAP Fiori Launchpad Applications||> 12%|
|Cloud Security, GDPR, and Identity Access Management||> 12%|
|Data Migration||> 12%|
|Integration and Extensibility||> 12%|
|SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices||> 12%|
E_S4CPE_2023 Study guide or how to prepare for E_S4CPE_2023?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “E_S4CPE_2023 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the E_S4CPE_2023 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for E_S4CPE_2023 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam E_S4CPE_2023
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_S4CPE_2023 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam E_S4CPE_2023
If you are not able to pass SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of E_S4CPE_2023 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of E_S4CPE_2023 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP E_S4CPE_2023 Practice Exam
E_S4CPE_2023 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.