SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - SAP Build Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations
Everything you need to know about C_LCNC_02 exam
Official Exam SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations Details
SAP official SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations exam has Code C_LCNC_02. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_LCNC_02 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations
- Exam Code: C_LCNC_02
- Pass percentage: 64 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_LCNC_02
The "SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the LCNC Application and Automations profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained through related SAP training.
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_LCNC_02 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_LCNC_02 / Target Audience?
C_LCNC_02 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Application development > 12% = Describe low-code / no-code application development platforms and the characteristics of application development structure and design. Create an app and an SAP extension with SAP Build Apps. Identify elements of the SAP Build Apps development environment.
- Business process automation > 12% = Explain business processes, their management, and the characteristics of workflow management with intelligent robotic process automation. Create an automated process with SAP Build Process Automation. Identify elements of the SAP Build Process Automation development environment.
- Citizen development > 12% = Summarize the market and organizational forces driving the adoption of low-code / no-code, hyperautomation and citizen development. Differentiate between citizen developers and professional developers, and characterize appropriate use cases for citizen developers to build.
- Business sites 8% - 12% = Review the importance of digital experiences and the characteristics of business site design and development. Preview the development of a business site with SAP Build Work Zone. Identify elements of the SAP Build Work Zone development environment.
C_LCNC_02 Study guide or how to prepare for C_LCNC_01?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_LCNC_02 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_LCNC_02 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_LCNC_02 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_LCNC_02
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_LCNC_02 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_LCNC_02
If you are not able to pass SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_LCNC_02 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_LCNC_02 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_LCNC_02 Practice Exam
C_LCNC_02 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_LCNC_02 FAQ | C_LCNC_02 detail | C_LCNC_02 study material | C_LCNC_02 practice tests | C_LCNC_02 sample questions