SAP Certified Associate - Backend Developer - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
Everything you need to know about C_CPE_16 exam
Official Exam SAP BTP Extensions with Backend Developer - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Details
SAP official Backend Developer - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model exam has Code C_CPE_16. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_CPE_16 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 120 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Backend Developer - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
- Exam Code: C_CPE_16
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 120 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English, Japanese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_CPE_16
Goals achieved through C_CPE_16 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_CPE_16 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
C_CPE_16 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Application Extension Development & Deployment( 21% - 30% ) =>Describe events, event handling, configuration of events; describe Kyma runtime on SAP BTP; explain service discovery mechanisms, service meshes; describe query data using OData; use SAP Fiori elements to add an UI layer; use annotations to customize UIs; summarize Cloud Foundry.
- Application Security( 11% - 20% ) =>Explain Approuter features, functions, configuration; describe XSUAA; explain xs-security file and authorizations; summarize CDS-based security; differentiate between user account types, roles, and role collections; restrict access control.
- SAP Cloud Application Programming Model( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe service definitions; perform error handling; add custom logic; explain synchronous vs. asynchronous APIs; use CDS modeling. Work with SAP development tools such as SAP Business Application Studio.
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe DevOps and CI/CD; set up CI infrastructure, and use Git; explain the Continuous Delivery pipeline; adapt the Continuous Delivery pipeline to your needs and operate cloud applications.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe main features, benefits, and use cases of S/4HANA cloud and side-by-side extensibility with SAP BTP; describe the microservice architecture; explain data persistence; use APIs, SAP Business Accelerator Hub API. Use SAP Cloud SDK for building extensions.
- SAP Build Process Automation( <= 10% ) =>Create an automated process with SAP Build Process Automation. Identify elements of the SAP Build Process Automation development environment.
C_CPE_16 Study guide or how to prepare for C_CPE_16?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_CPE_16 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_CPE_16 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_CPE_16 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_CPE_16
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_CPE_16 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_CPE_16
If you are not able to pass Backend Developer - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_CPE_16 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_CPE_16 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_CPE_16 Practice Exam
C_CPE_16 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.