SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation
Everything you need to know about C_C4H225_11 exam
Official Exam SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation Details
SAP official SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation exam has Code C_C4H225_11. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_C4H225_11 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation
- Exam Code: C_C4H225_11
- Pass percentage: 71 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_C4H225_11
The "SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation" certification exam (Product Release Version: 2101 (January 2021)) verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge required for the technology consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_C4H225_11 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_C4H225_11 / Target Audience?
C_C4H225_11 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Data Collection and Contact Management, (> 12%) => Explain Contact management, Smart Insight, Web Extend, Relational Data, SI onboarding, Magento onboarding.
- Account Creation and Settings, (> 12%) => Describe DNS settings, SSL certificates, Email channel setup and compliance, account security settings
- Data Integrations Advanced, (> 12%) => Explain SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement API, platform integrations, product data integration, sales data onboarding.
- Campaign Management, (> 12%) => Explain VCE, ESL, CRM ads, Mobile Engage push and In app, Automations (AC and Interactions) Open Time content, Web Channel, Predict, SMS.
- Product Overview, (8% - 12%) => Explain how the Strategic Dashboard helps measure the impact of marketing campaigns, how to categorize the customer base based on value, what Tactics are used for. Explain the basics of contact segmentation, what channels are availabe for marketing users. What kind of ecommerce integrations are available? What are product recommendations for? What are the ways to measure results? Trend reporting, bounce management, allowlists, User management.
- Analytics and Insights, (8% - 12%) => Describe Analytics and Revenue Analitics, Channel Analytics.
C_C4H225_11 Study guide or how to prepare for C_C4H225_11?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_C4H225_11 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_C4H225_11 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_C4H225_11 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_C4H225_11
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H225_11 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_C4H225_11
If you are not able to pass SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_C4H225_11 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_C4H225_11 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_C4H225_11 Practice Exam
C_C4H225_11 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_C4H225_11 FAQ | C_C4H225_11 detail | C_C4H225_11 study material | C_C4H225_11 practice tests | C_C4H225_11 sample questions