SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Fiori System Administration
Everything you need to know about C_FIOAD_2020 exam
Official Exam nan Details
SAP official nan exam has Code C_FIOAD_2020. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_FIOAD_2020 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Fiori System Administration
- Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2020
- Pass percentage: 61 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_FIOAD_2020
The "SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP Fiori team with a focus on system administration in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_FIOAD_2020 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_FIOAD_2020 / Target Audience?
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Application Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
C_FIOAD_2020 Syllabus or Topic areas
- AS ABAP System Administration, (> 12%) => Start stop, configure, maintain and monitor ABAP-based SAP systems; describe the user and authorization concept; manage background jobs
- Technology Components for HTTP-based Communication, (> 12%) => Administrate ICF Services; install, configure and operate SAP Web Dispatcher.
- SAP Fiori System Landscape, (> 12%) => Activate SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics and Enterprise Search; configure Communication Channels.
- SAP Fiori Content Management, (> 12%) => Manage SAP Fiori spaces, pages, groups, catalogs, and target mappings; configure and manage roles and SAP Fiori launchpad
- SAP Fiori Implementation and Operations, (> 12%) => Configure transactional apps, analytical apps, fact sheet apps and classic applications; use transport and troubleshooting functions for SAP Fiori.
- SAP Fiori Foundation, (8% - 12%) => Describe SAP Fiori Design, SAP Fiori Launchpad, SAP Fiori Data Handling and personalize SAP Fiori; identify User Interfaces for SAP systems and Application Types; describe Data Services.
- SAP Fiori Architecture, (8% - 12%) => Describe SAP Fiori for ABAP Platform, SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics and Enterprise Search.
- SAP Fiori Infrastructure, (8% - 12%) => Describe Rapid Activation; configure SAP Gateway, SAP Fiori, User Assistance, and Notifications.
C_FIOAD_2020 Study guide or how to prepare for C_FIOAD_2020?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_FIOAD_2020 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_FIOAD_2020 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_FIOAD_2020 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_FIOAD_2020
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FIOAD_2020 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_FIOAD_2020
If you are not able to pass nan certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_FIOAD_2020 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_FIOAD_2020 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_FIOAD_2020 Practice Exam
C_FIOAD_2020 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.