SAP Extension Suite Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Extension Suite exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_CPE_13 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Extension Suite Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Extension Suite questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Extension Suite Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_CPE_13 dumps.
SAP Extension Suite Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_CPE_13 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Extension Suite certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Extension Suite exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_CPE_13 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Extension Suite Sample Questions:
1. At which of the following levels can you assign entitlements? (2 correct)
A. Global account
C. Cloud Foundry org
2. During application development, what are some principles of dealing with application errors? (2 correct)
A. Hide errors and continue silently
B. Use try/catch blocks sparingly
C. Use as many try/catch blocks as possible
D. Log unexpected errors
3. What are some principles of continuous integration? (2 correct)
A. Automated tests
B. Automated deployment to the productive system
C. Automated builds
D. Automated code change pushes
4. You want to connect an SAP backend system to the SAP BTP using the SAP Cloud Connector. Which additional SAP BTP services are required for the connection? (2 correct)
A. SAP Destination service
B. SAP KeyStore service
C. SAP Connectivity service
D. SAP Cloud Transport Management service
5. How can you bring your company's user base into your SAP BTP subaccount?
A. Create the users manually in the security section of your subaccount.
B. Establish a trust relationship with your corporate identity provider.
C. Import the users via .csv file upload in the SAP BTP cockpit.
D. Establish a trust relationship with the default identity provider.
6. What are some characteristics of CAP event handling? (2 correct)
A. You can register only one event handler for a specific event.
B. You must use the handler registration API srv.emit() to de-register event handlers.
C. You can register event handlers with instances of cds.service to add custom logic.
D. You can register multiple event handlers for each event phase.
7. Your company is using the SAP Authorization and Trust Management service in conjunction with the XSUAA service to authorize their applications. Where do you bundle your defined scopes in role-templates?
A. In an xs-security.json file
B. In an instance of the XSUAA service
C. In a role-collection
8. What type of application is the SAP Business Application Studio?
A. Multi-target application
9. What are some capabilities of the MongoDB database on SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry? (2 correct)
A. Concurrency management
B. Support of replica sets
C. Indexing of any field
D. Inheritance support
10. Your CAP project contains an entity called Books. You want to extend the Books entity with the managed aspect. You have already imported the aspect from the '@sap/cds/common' package (see attached graphic).
Which is a valid way to extend the entity with the aspect?
A. Option A
B. Option B
C. Option C