SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_HANADEV_18 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_HANADEV_18 dumps.
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_HANADEV_18 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_HANADEV_18 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Sample Questions:
1. You develop native SAP HANA applications in SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model (XS advanced). What are some of the advantages compared to developing in SAP HANA extended application services, classic model (XS classic)? (3 Correct)
A. lt supports different runtime containers
B. No additional SAP HANA components are required
C. The application layer can be separate from the database
D. The source code repository is built into the SAP HANA database
E. Advanced GIT source code management is available
2. You developed a multi-target application that contains only a database module. Which environment are the runtime objects created in?
A. SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
B. SAP HANA Runtime Tools (HRTT)
C. Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
D. HANA Deployment Infrastructure Container
3. You implement a native SAP HANA application using SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model (XSA) and SAPUI5. Where is the UI rendering executed?
A. On the front-end client device
B. On the XS advanced application server
C. On the SAP Fiori front-end server
D. On the SAPUI5 HTML5 module
4. You implement an asynchronous Node.js service that sends requests to the database. How do you handle the database responses? (2 Correct)
A. Call a method directly after every send request
B. Process the callback methods in the order in which the requests are sent by the service
C. Register a callback method for every sent request
D. Process the callback methods in the order in which the requests are returned from the database
5. You install an SAP HANA database and SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.5 on one productive system. Which of the following installation requirements are mandatory? (2 Correct)
A. The disk resources for the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP system and the SAP HANA database must be the same.
B. The instance number for the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP system and the SAP HANA database must be the same.
C. The memory resources for the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP system and the SAP HANA database must be added.
D. The System ID (SID) for the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP system and the SAP HANA database must be different.
6. You need to access a remote database table object within your HDB module in an MTA project. In SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model (XSA) a user-provided service was created to access the external schema. The service is already declared in the MTA project YAML file. Which activities do you perform? (3 Correct)
A. Create a view that refers to the table
B. Create a view that refers to a synonym
C. Create a synonym that refers to the view
D. Create a synonym for the remote table object
E. Create/update the .hdbgrants file providing authorizations for the remote schema
7. You need to combine data from different database tables within your OData service. Which capability do you use for this relationship?
B. Entity sets
8. You need to create a native SAP HANA application that fully leverages the SAP HANA platform. How do you implement data-intensive calculations?
A. Push the calculations onto the database layer
B. Push the calculations onto the application layer
C. Push the calculations onto the presentation layer
D. Distribute calculations between application layer and presentation layer
9. You need to debug a Node.js module in SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA. What step should you complete?
A. Add the sap.hana.xs.debugger::Debugger role to the HDI Container's #RT User
B. Set the enabled parameter to true in the debugger section of the xsengine.ini file
C. Start the debugger from the XS command line interface and run the program in SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
D. Attach the debugger to the application in SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
10.You need to initially load data from a .csv file into a Core Data Services table in SAP HANA extended application services, advanced model (XSA). Which file type do you create?
A. A fie with extension .hdbtable
B. A file with extension .hdbtable data
C. A file with extension .hdbdd
D. A file with extension .hdbti