SAP IBP for Supply Chain Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP IBP for Supply Chain exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_IBP_2208 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP IBP for Supply Chain Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP IBP for Supply Chain questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP IBP for Supply Chain Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_IBP_2208 dumps.
SAP IBP for Supply Chain Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_IBP_2208 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP IBP for Supply Chain certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP IBP for Supply Chain exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_IBP_2208 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP IBP for Supply Chain Sample Questions:
1. What is a prerequisite for modeling outsourced manufacturers with production capacity?
A. Model production costs for internal and external production resources to model priority.
B. Model target inventory and stocks at the outsourced location.
C. Ensure that multiple modes of transportation are set up.
D. Use production lead times and offsets to manage components at the outsourced location.
2. You are invited to review a problem with a customer's SAP IBP Excel template performance. What areas with the biggest potential performance impact would you focus on? (2 correct)
A. Number of local members and complexity of calculations
B. Complex calculation graphs for key figures
C. Excessive IBP formatting in Excel UI
D. Number of analytics charts displaying key figures' values
3. Time profiles are made out of levels, which are in turn made out of periods. What are the ways SAP IBP identifies profiles and periods?
A. Periods are identified by an integer and profiles by an alphanumeric prefix.
B. Periods are identified by an alphanumeric prefix and profiles by an integer.
C. Both periods and profiles are identified by an integer.
D. Periods are identified by a start and end date and profiles by an integer.
4. Which calculations can be processed within the pre-processing step in the forecasting model? (2 correct)
A. Rounding can be executed for the sales history.
B. Missing Values can be substituted.
C. Promotion Sales Lift Ups can be deleted.
D. Correlations can be evaluated.
5. You are modeling a substitution scenario associated with a promotion. What are some of the Master Data parameters that you need to maintain to ensure desired results generated by the optimizer? (2 correct)
A. Flag 'Disable Substitution of Location Products
B. Loc-Prod Subst Valid-From Date
C. Promotion duration
D. Location Product Sub Cost Rate
6. The Analytics Advanced app allows you to work with different types of charts. What can be the origin of the charts you can work with?
A. SAP IBP VBA Add-in template
B. Process Templates
C. Custom Alerts
D. Dashboards Advanced
7. How can you check if key figure is editable or non-editable?
A. Using the Web-based Planning app when selecting key figures
B. Using the Key Figure Calculations app
C. Using the Edit View and then the Edit Planning View option
D. Using the Analytics Advanced app when selecting key figures
8. What type of key figure requires a planning level to have all attributes as roots?
A. The conversion key figure, such as exchange rate
B. The special key figure marked as an aggregate key figure
C. The time independent key figure, such as FCSTMAPE
D. The attribute transformation key figure, such as PERIODID1
9. Which of the following solutions are feasible when using the time series supply optimizer? (3 correct)
A. Violation of minimum aggregated inventory values
B. Not adhering to maximum transport values
C. Not-fully satisfied demands
D. Not respecting production capacity
E. Violation of minimum resource utilization
10.You are creating advanced copy operators as part of an SAP IBP solution that is being implemented. What do you need to be aware of when defining data transfer? (2 correct)
A. Specifying target key figure is mandatory.
B. Specifying target key figure that is time independent is possible.
C. Specifying source key figure is mandatory.
D. Selecting by attribute with option 'contain' is possible.