SAP System Security and Authorizations Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP System Security and Authorizations exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_SECAUTH_20 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP System Security and Authorizations Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP System Security and Authorizations questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP System Security and Authorizations Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_SECAUTH_20 dumps.
SAP System Security and Authorizations Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_SECAUTH_20 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP System Security and Authorizations certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP System Security and Authorizations exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_SECAUTH_20 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP System Security and Authorizations Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following technical capabilities does SAP Code Vulnerability Analysis provide? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.
A. Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing
B. Deprovisioning of problematic ABAP code
C. Direct integration with Root Cause Analysis
D. Capture of manual and automated check execution
2. Which CDS- related repository object types are provided with ABAP CDS? Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.
A. SQL View
B. Data Definition
C. Metadata Extensions
D. CDS View Entity
E. Access Control
3. Which of the following are system security threats? Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.
A. Authority Violation
C. Code Injection
D. System Penetration
4. Where you can enable Read Access Logging tools?
5. Which of the following conditions apply when merging authorizations for the same object? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.
A. Changed authorizations can be merged with manual authorizations, even if the activation status is different
B. Changed authorizations can be merged with manual authorizations, as long as the activation status is the same
C. Both activation status and maintenance status of the authorizations match
D. Both activation status and maintenance status of the authorizations do not match
6. If the OData back-end service is located on a remote back-end users need which authorization object to perform the RFC call on the back-end system? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question.
7. Which TADIR Service Object type includes business functional authorization objects used within the OData execution?
8. When building a PFCG role for SAP Fiori access on an embedded front-end server configuration, which of the following item should be provided? Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.
A. SAP Favorites
B. Catalog for the Start Authorization
C. UI access to the Apps
D. Start Authorizations for 0 Data Services
E. WAPA Business Server Pages
9. What is the purpose of securing sensitive business data? Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.
A. Reduction of training Cost
B. Protection of Intellectual property
C. Correctness of Data
D. Disruption of software deployment
E. Protection Image
10.You are responsible for determining the reason why you need personal data and how this data is processed or stored. What key role do you play under GDPR in relation to personal data?
A. Data Steward
B. Data Controller
C. Data Subject
D. Data Processor