SF Succession Management 1H/2022 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SuccessFactors Succession Management 1H/2022 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_THR85_2205 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SuccessFactors Succession Management 1H/2022 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SF Succession Management 1H/2022 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SF Succession Management 1H/2022 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_THR85_2205 dumps.
SF Succession Management 1H/2022 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_THR85_2205 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SF Succession Management 1H/2022 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SF Succession Management 1H/2022 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_THR85_2205 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SF Succession Management 1H/2022 Sample Questions:
1. For which data import can you select the ‘import by incrementally adding data’ option if you use ‘import Extended User information'? (2 correct)
A. User Information
B. Background Information
C. Trend Information
D. Personal Information
2. How does the Readiness Meter calculate a Readiness percentage?
A. Uses a formula determined by the CDP Admin.
B. Uses survey results from Managers.
C. Uses ratings from the last-rated form.
D. Uses expected ratings of the Target Role.
3. Where can MDF Talent Pools be added or created? (2 correct)
A. Within the Talent Pools tab in Succession
B. In Configure Object Definitions within Admin Center
C. Within the Talent Search
D. From the Succession Org Chart
4. Which Sections can you add to the succession Talent Card? (3 correct)
A. Work Experience
B. Payroll History
C. Talent Information
D. Compensation History
E. Career History
5. Which of the following activities are benefits when you use MDF position Nomination Method instead of other nomination methods? (3 correct)
A. You can create a succession plan for positions
B. You can add custom fields to the position
C. You can keep a history of changes made to a position
D. You can search by position in the Succession Organization Chart
E. You can Sync Positions
6. What are the benefits when you use MDF Position nomination method instead of the Position nomination method? (2 correct)
A. You can grant position based permissions
B. You can use MDF talent pools
C. You can import successors
D. You can use effective dating
7. What can you do with the ranking option in Succession?
A. You can sort successors by their total number of nominations.
B. You can sort incumbents by the number of times they were nominated successors.
C. You can sort successors by a number defined in the nominations dialogue.
D. You can sort incumbents by the number of successors.
8. In what situation would you advise your customer to use the role - permission nomination method?
A. Your customer wants to see To Be Hired (TBH) positions
B. Your customer wants to search for positions from the succession Organization Chart
C. Your customer does NOT have sufficient resources to maintain positions
D. Your customer wants to track position title changes
9. Your customer asks you to display the performance rating in the Succession Organization Chart (SOC). The following code is used for the SOC.
B. Change the element from to
C. Change the key attribute to
D. Change the to Performance.
E. Change the to Performance
10. Your customer wants to change the hierarchy of a MDF position with a manual operation as shown in the screenshot. Where must you change this admin tools? Please choose the correct answer.
A. Succession -> Position Management
B. Employee Files -> Configure Employee Files
C. Employee Files -> Manage Data
D. Company Settings -> Configure Object Definitions