SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_SM100_7210 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_SM100_7210 dumps.
SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_SM100_7210 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_SM100_7210 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SolMan Mand. Managed Sys. Config. Sample Questions:
1. Value of Maintenance, delivered by SAP Active Global Support empowers customers to use their existing solutions to continually improve their core business processes.
2. Benefits of SAP Solution Manager - Landscape Reporting: (3 correct)
A. Consolidation of maintenance efforts due to easier standardization of patch levels
B. Reporting across the whole solution
C. Detailed list view of hosts, databases, systems, software components and support package levels
D. Quick reporting of current solution
3. Which is not a part of NetWeaver Exchange Infra?
B. ERP Central Component
C. Master Data Management
D. SAP BusinessOne
E. Business Server
F. Extended APP xRPM
4. You are using the Solution Administration function within the SAP Solution Manager to create a new solution. What is the correct sequence to assign technical system(s)?
A. Maintain Logical Component Group -> Assign Technical System
B. Maintain a Branch -> Assign Technical System
C. Maintain Logical Component -> Assign Technical System
D. Maintain System Role -> Assign Technical System
5. You want to permanently reduce data volume in the SAP BW component of the SAP Solution Manager system. Which option do you have? (2 correct)
A. Perform Managed system Configuration with "minimum" configuration mode.
B. Perform Basec configuration activity. "Activate BW Content for RCA" again.
C. During managed System Configuration choose RCA extractor Level 1.
D. During Infrastructure Preparation use the SAP BW in a separate SAP Solution Manager client.
6. A mySAP Business Suite system Landscape consists of a single component, which have their common (dependent) customizing tables (technical point of view).
7. What is the recommended SAP Diagnostic Agent and SAP Host Agent deployment strategy for Managed Systems? (2 correct)
A. Install one SAP Diagnostic Agent per virtual host and one SAP Host Agent per physical host.
B. Install one SAP Diagnostic Agent per virtual host and one SAP Host Agent per virtual host.
C. Install one SAP Diagnostic Agent per physical host and one SAP Host Agent per physical host.
D. Install one SAP Diagnostic Agent per physical host and one SAP Host Agent per virtual host.
8. Components of the configuration transaction: (check all apply)
A. Test cases
B. Transaction assignments
C. Configuration of IMG objects
D. Training materials.
E. Development items
9. You are using the SAP Solutions Manager Service Level Report (SLR) session configuration tool. Which of the following content in addition to the SAP EariyWatch Alert (EWA) report can be included in the Service Level Report after the mandatory and managed system configuration has been successfully completed? (2 correct)
A. Standard queries (RCA)
B. System and application monitoring (MAI)
C. Business process monitoring
D. System configuration
10.Enterprise portal can ensure a central point of access to information, applications and services in the company.