SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_THR92_2211 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_THR92_2211 dumps.
SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_THR92_2211 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_THR92_2211 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 1H/2023 Sample Questions:
1. An administrator creates a new MDF object for storing attachments related to an employees' dependents. After uploading some test data, the administrator states they are unable to report on the new data with Advanced Reporting tool in a canvas report. The administrator is working for a client that has already had their system transitioned to Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA. How can the administrator quickly make the data available for reporting?
A. Use WFA on HANA Data Factory to rebuild the cube.
B. Use Purge Advanced Reporting Metadata Cache Tool.
C. Use Refresh Analytics Permissions Tool.
D. Request a Metadata Refresh from SuccessFactors Support.
2. An executive reviews a canvas report on employee compensation. The executive discovers that NOT all employees are included in the report. You need to adjust the report so that all employees are included by default, but included employees can be adjusted at runtime. How do you accomplish this task? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Set the People Scope Team Manager to CEO and set Team Reporting Type to Team View.
B. Set a run-time filter on User Sys ID.
C. Set the People Scope Team Manager to Logged in User and set Team Reporting Type to other filters.
D. Enable User Prompted People Scope.
3. You have created a custom MDF object to track company car information. You need to be able to create story reports on the data of the custom MDF object. What must you do to enable a custom MDF object to be listed in the Available Data section of Query Designer?
A. Create a Report Schema Configuration Entity Record.
B. Update the Report Object Configuration Entity record for the object and set it as a root report object.
C. Create a custom schema join using the Report Schema Join Manager tool.
D. Update the Report Object Configuration Entity record for the object and associate the object with a schema.
4. In the Advanced Reporting tool, you want to create a query where the results meet the following criteria
• Only show one row per employee,
• Only show the pay components Base Salary and Bonus,
• Show these pay components as individual columns.
You have joined the Global Job Information table with the Compensation table. What else must you do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Configure a table restriction of the Compensation table.
B. Duplicate the Compensation table.
C. Configure a table restriction of the Global Job Information table.
D. Change the table join to the Compensation table to an inner join.
5. You create a query using the Basic User Information table. After you add the Proxy Information table, you notice that some of the basic information records are NO longer displayed in the preview. How do you adjust the query to return the missing records in the preview?
A. Remove the related table and add it using the Show Related Tables command form the Action Menu.
B. Change the join type to Left Outer Join.
C. Remove the related table and select and drag it from the Available Data section.
D. Change the join type to Inner Join.
6. In the Advanced Reporting tool, you want to create a query that includes the employee's matrix manager. When you configure the table join with the Job Relationships table, the Results tab displays multiple rows per employee that also include relationships to HR managers and second managers. How do you configure the query to return one row per employee that shows the employee's matrix manager when assigned?
A. Change the Job Relationship join to a left join.
B. Change the Job Relationship to include a table restriction.
C. Change the Job Relationship join to a right join.
D. Change the Job Relationship join to an inner join.
7. User A maintains a canvas report of employee contact information. User A leaves the company. Another report designer, user B, is assigned the responsibility to maintain the report, but currently CANNOT modify the report. How do you allow user B to modify only this report?
A. Edit user B's WFA Role configuration.
B. Assign User B the permission Access All Reports.
C. Update the reports' sharing to include user B.
D. Edit authorship of the report. 5
8. When using Report Center, what permissions are required to create a canvas report on Employee Profile data using the Detailed Reporting tool? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Report Center
B. Report - Canvas Designer
C. Create Reports: Employee Profile
D. Report - Canvas Designer Admin
E. Run Report: Employee Profile
9. What provisioning setting must you enable to allow customers to upload a custom BIRT template to a Table Report?
A. Enable Visual Publisher.
B. Enable Bl Publisher to BIRT Template Converter.
C. Additional Adhoc Sub domain Schemas Configuration.
D. Allow Bl Publisher template upload.