FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TERP10_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TERP10_67 exam or Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TERP10_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TERP10_67?
- Purchase-to-Pay Processing, (> 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Purchase-to-Pay and the integration of these business processes with other SAP applications.
- Plan to Produce Processing, (> 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Plan-to-Produce and the integration of these business processes with other SAP applications.
- Order to Cash Processing, (> 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Order-to-Cash and the integration of these business processes with other SAP applications.
- Internal Orders, Fixed Assets, and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), (> 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Internal Orders, Fixed Assets, and Enterprise Asset Management and the integration of these business processes with other SAP applications.
- Financial Accounting, (8% - 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Financial Accounting and their integration with other SAP applications
- Project System, (8% - 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Project Systems and how they integrate with other SAP applications
- Management Accounting, ( 8%) => Describe the business processes associated with Management Accounting and their integration with other SAP applications
- Human Capital Management, ( 8%) => Describe the business processes associated with HCM and their integration with other SAP applications
- Automation of Business Processes and ERP Basics, ( 8%) => Describe the automation of business processes and review ERP basics.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TERP10_67?
1. TERP10 => SAP ERP Integration of Business Processes
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TERP10_67?
You can check here Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 books.
In how many languages C_TERP10_67 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 exam?
What is the process to register C_TERP10_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TERP10_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TERP10_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TERP10_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TERP10_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TERP10_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TERP10_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TERP10_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TERP10 (SAP ERP Integration of Business Processes)?
- Automation of Business Processes
- Explaining Interrelated Business Processes
- Using SAP Business Suite to Automate Business Processes
- SAP ERP Basics and Navigation
- Performing Navigation Within the SAP ERP System
- Personalizing the SAP Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Outlining the Concepts Applied Across SAP ERP Applications
- Explaining SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Concepts
- Outlining New SAP Functionality
- Financial Accounting (FI) Basics
- Describing SAP FI Tasks
- Defining the Organization Levels in SAP FI and SAP Management Accounting (CO)
- Defining General Ledger (GL) Master Data
- Posting a GL Account Document
- SAP Management Accounting (CO) Basics
- Describing the functions of CO
- Defining Organizational Levels in CO
- Completing Postings in CO
- Purchase-to-Pay Processing in SAP ERP
- Describing the Purchase-to-Pay Business Process
- Identifying Organizational Levels that Support the Purchase-to- Pay Business Process
- Defining the master data used by the procure-to-pay business process
- Creating a Vendor-Specific Master Record
- Creating Purchase Requisitions
- Creating a Purchase Order
- Posting a Goods Receipt for a Purchase Order
- Processing Vendor Invoices
- Processing the Automatic Payment Run
- Identifying Purchase-to-Pay Integration Points
- Plan-to-Produce Processing in SAP ERP
- Describing the Plan-to-Produce Business Process
- Identifying Organizational Levels which Support the Plan-to- Produce Business Process
- Defining Products and Bill of Material Documents
- Defining Production Processes
- Explaining the Integration Between CO and Production Planning
- Creating a Product Cost Estimate
- Planning Product Demand
- Defining the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Process
- Processing MRP
- Describing the Manufacturing Business Process
- Creating and Releasing a Production Order
- Performing a Material Withdrawal for a Production Order
- Performing an Order Confirmation and Entering a Goods Receipt
- Entering Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Performing Period-End Activities for Production Orders
- Listing the Integration Points of the Plan-to-Produce Process
- Order-to-Cash Processing in SAP ERP
- Describing the Order-to-Cash Business Process
- Identifying the Organizational Levels That Support the Order-to- Cash Business Process
- Creating a Customer Master Record
- Using Material Master Records
- Creating a Customer Material Condition Record
- Creating Sales Orders
- Delivering Sales Orders
- Creating Customer Invoices
- Receiving Customer Payment
- Using Profit Center Accounting
- Analyzing the Profitability of External Market Segments
- Defining Order-to-Cash Integration Points
- Internal Orders, Fixed Assets, and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Describing the Process Between Internal Orders, Fixed Assets, and EAM
- Creating a Fixed Asset Master Record
- Monitoring Costs Using Internal Orders
- Processing a Commitment for an Internal Order
- Settling Internal Orders
- Performing Period End Activities for Fixed Assets
- Defining the Organizational Levels used in EAM
- Defining the Technical Objects used in EAM
- Integrating EAM and Fixed Asset Accounting
- Creating Maintenance Notifications
- Creating Maintenance Orders
- Performing Maintenance Activities
- Completing a Maintenance Order
- Project Systems in SAP ERP
- Creating Projects with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Elements
- Planning Dates and Resources for a Project
- Assigning Materials and Resources to a Project
- Planning Project Costs and Revenues
- Recording the Progress of a Project
- Posting a Material Transaction to a Project
- Performing Period End Closing Activities for a Project
- Identifying the Integration Points of a Project System
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Explaining HCM Processes
- Defining HCM Structures
- Explaining the Employee Hiring Process
- Managing Employee Records
- Describing Qualifications and Requirements
- Outlining Training and Event Management
- Describing HCM Support Processes
- Identifying the Activities in a Self-Service Interface
How to get Business Foundation Integration with SAP ERP 6.07 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TERP10_67 certification dumps
C_TERP10_67 FAQ | C_TERP10_67 detail | C_TERP10_67 study material | C_TERP10_67 practice tests | C_TERP10_67 sample questions | C_TERP10_67 Pdf dumps