FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_S4EWM_2020 exam?
What is the cost of C_S4EWM_2020 exam or Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA exam?
What is the duration of exam C_S4EWM_2020?
What are the topics covered in exam C_S4EWM_2020?
- Warehouse Structure, Resource Management and SAP EWM Master Data, (> 12%) => Define the warehouse structure and set up resource management; Create SAP EWM Master Data like dtorage bins and products, packaging specifications, supply chain units, and business partners.
- Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management), (> 12%) => Execute Inbound Processes with value added services (VAS) or deconsolidation; Set up deliveries for cross-docking (CD) or quality inspection (QIE).
- Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration), (> 12%) => Combine outbound deliveries using wave management, packing and kitting in outbound processes, and stage products for production.
- Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers), (8% - 12%) => Set up labor management and exception handling; Work with additional product information.
- System Integration, Master Data and Delivery Document Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Set up system integration; Distribute master data and customize delivery documents.
- Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control, (8% - 12%) => Create customizing settings and use Process and Layout-Oriented Storage Control.
- Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies, (8% - 12%) => Define Warehouse process types and set up determination. Define Putaway and Picking Strategies.
- Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment), (8%) => Define physical inventory processes, and set up and execute replenishment.
- Warehouse Management (Monitor - Cockpit), (8%) => Monitor warehouse activities using Warehouse Management Monitor, Warehouse Cockpit, and analytical apps.
- Shipping and Receiving, (8%) => Configure Yard Management, SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling, and use the Shipping Cockpit.
- Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules, (8%) => Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
What books needs to be read for exam C_S4EWM_2020?
1. EWM110 => Basic Customizing in SAP S/4HANA EWM
2. EWM115 => Resource Management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
3. EWM100 => Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
4. EWM120 => Customizing Additional Topics in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Where to get Study Material and books for C_S4EWM_2020?
You can check here Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA books.
In how many languages C_S4EWM_2020 exam available?
German, English, Japanese
What is the level of Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA exam?
What is the process to register C_S4EWM_2020 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4EWM_2020 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_S4EWM_2020 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_S4EWM_2020 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_S4EWM_2020 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_S4EWM_2020 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_S4EWM_2020?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_S4EWM_2020 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book EWM110 (Basic Customizing in SAP S/4HANA EWM)?
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) System Environment
- Outlining the Basics of SAP EWM
- Setting Up the Integration Between SAP ERP and SAP EWM and the Delivery Document Integration
- Structural Elements and Master Data
- Creating Structural Elements, Storage Bins, and Work Centers in SAP EWM
- Transferring Master Data from SAP ERP to SAP EWM
- Creating Warehouse Product Master Data and Packaging Specifications
- Warehouse Process Types
- Applying Warehouse Process Types
- Goods Receipt
- Configuring Direct Putaway
- Applying Putaway Rules and Checking Capacities
- Goods Issue
- Applying the Stock Removal Strategies
- Configuring Exception Handling and Combining Items in Waves
- Storage Control
- Configuring Process-Oriented Storage Control and Understanding Layout-Oriented Storage Control
- Warehouse Order Creation
- Creating Warehouse Orders
- Posting Changes, Stock Transfers, and Replenishment
- Physical Inventory
- Post Processing Framework
What topics are covered in Book EWM115 (Resource Management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management)?
- Optimization of Resources and Processes
- Setting Up Travel Distance Calculation
- Using Mobile Devices
- Managing Resources
- Optimizing Resources
- Setting Up the Pick, Pack, and Pass Process
- Control of Physical Movements in the Warehouse
- Setting Up Layout-Oriented Storage Control
- Integrating a Material Flow System
What topics are covered in Book EWM100 (Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management)?
- Warehousing Structures and Master Data
- Differentiating the SAP Solutions for Warehouse Management
- Organizational Structures and Master Data for SAP EWM
- Basic Processes in SAP EWM
- Processing Goods Received and Goods for Shipping
- Warehouse Monitoring and processing with Mobile Devices
- Managing the Warehouse and outlining the Radio Frequency (RF) Framework
- Additional Functions in SAP EWM
- Applying Storage Control
- Employing Serial Numbers and processing Batches
- Mapping Quality Inspection Processes and applying Value-Added Services
- Warehouse Organization
- Performing Slotting, Applying Replenishment Methods
- Performing a Physical Inventory
- Optimization of Resources
- Applying Wave Management, Labor Management
- Executing the Production Supply Process and the Expected Goods Receipts Processes
- Applying Cross Docking
- Warehouse Extensions
- Planning the Shipping and Receiving of Products
- Controlling the Material Flow System (MFS)
- SAP Best Practices
- Combined Inbound and Outbound Processes
- Executing an End-to-End Process with SAP EWM
What topics are covered in Book EWM120 (Customizing Additional Topics in SAP Extended Warehouse Management)?
- EWM Analytics
- Monitoring and Analyzing the Warehouse
- Extension of Work with Deliveries
- Setting Up Value-Added Services
- Setting Up Cross-Docking
- Creating Direct Outbound Deliveries
- Work with Packed Materials
- Use Stock Specific Unit of Measure
- Plan Cartonization
- Create Items for Packaging Materials
- Warehouse Expansion
- Managing Shipping and Receiving
- Setting Up the Determination of Staging Areas, Doors, and Routes
- Planning Transportation
- Extension of Work with Special Products
- Using Serial Numbers
- Kitting in EWM
- Using Batch-Managed Products
How to get Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_S4EWM_2020 certification dumps