FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TFIN22_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TFIN22_67 exam or Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TFIN22_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TFIN22_67?
- Cost Center Accounting, (> 12%) => Define, create and configure cost centers, cost center hierarchies and cost center groups. Determine usage of Cost Center Accounting and type of planning functionality, cost center accounting activity types, cost center characteristics and attributes, planning requirements, plan allocations requirements and actual allocations for cost centers. Configure period end closing for CCA.
- Internal Orders, (> 12%) => Distinguish between order category and order type. Determine plan data, commitments and actual requirements for internal orders and determine period-end closing activities. Define, create and configure internal orders and create a concept for internal order accounting, and customize internal order accounting, determine settlement rules and configure period-end closing for IOA.
- Product Cost Planning, (> 12%) => Determine and configure product cost planning, define interface from CO-PCP (Product Cost Planning) to CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and costing versions for alternative costings, determine cost elements structure, cost component structure, planning requirements, costing variants and multi-level costings, and carry out a Price update in the material master record.
- Profitability Analysis, (> 12%) => Define value fields, characteristics and summary characteristics, determine planning, actual and process flow and security requirements, design process flows and develop authorization concept for reporting of FI / CO data. Configure profitability analysis and determine the operating concern, and assignment to controlling area. Define currency and assign the chart of accounts, result analysis and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD), and configure period-end closing for PA.
- Cost Object Controlling, (> 12%) => Determine and configure cost object controlling - planning and actuals, and customize and complete cost object controlling in a make to stock scenario and in a make to order scenario. Define WIP, results analysis, variances and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD) and configure period end closing for cost objects.
- Profit Center Accounting, (8% - 12%) => Create organizational charts for profit centers, determine Profit Centers (in FI in the new GL), create Profit Centers and check master data assignments, and configure period-end closing for PCA.
- Basics of SAP ERP and SAP Solution Manager, ( 8%) => Describe the SAP ERP Solution and define the integration between SAP ERP and Solution Manager.
- Reporting, ( 8%) => Determine general reporting requirements for cost centers, configure cost center reporting, and create report painter reports and drill-down reports.
- Organizational Assignments and Process Integration, ( 8%) => Define scopes and processes in Management Accounting, cross-company code design, sub-contracting, production execution, sales pricing, inbound freight, stock transfers, inventory valuation and transfer pricing, work in process rules and high-level requirements for organization units. Configure budgeting and availability control settings and period end closing, define statistical key figures and assign the controlling area to company codes and operating concern. Check number ranges and first integration flows with other modules (CO), and configure versions.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TFIN22_67?
1. TFIN20 => Management Accounting (CO) I
2. AC405 => Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting
3. AC505 => Product Cost Planning
4. TFIN22 => Management Accounting (CO) II
5. AC605 => Profitability Analysis
6. AC610 => Profit Center Accounting
7. CA705 => Report Painter
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TFIN22_67?
You can check here Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 books.
In how many languages C_TFIN22_67 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_TFIN22_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TFIN22_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TFIN22_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TFIN22_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TFIN22_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TFIN22_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TFIN22_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TFIN22_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TFIN20 (Management Accounting (CO) I)?
- Organization Units and Master Data of Overhead Management (Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Activity Types, statistical Key Figures, Internal Orders)
- Debiting Cost Centers and Internal Orders
- Validation, Substitution, Direct Activity Allocation
- periodic Postings of Overhead Management (Periodic Reposting, Cost Allocation, Settlement, Overhead Surcharges)
- Planning of Cost, Activities and Prices
- Cost Estimate without Material
- Cost Estimates with Material
- Cost Object Controlling in a make to stock scenario with Preliminary Costing, Simultaneous Costing and Period end Closing Activities
What topics are covered in Book AC405 (Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting)?
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders via preceding applications
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control in internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
What topics are covered in Book AC505 (Product Cost Planning)?
- Base object and simulation costing
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for Product Cost Planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Easy Cost Planning
What topics are covered in Book TFIN22 (Management Accounting (CO) II)?
- Cost Object Controlling in a make to order scenario and valuated sales order stock
- Data Structures of Profitability Accounting
- Derivation of Profitability Segments
- Valuation of Value Fields
- Actual Posting in Profitability Analysis
- Planning in Profitability Analysis
- Profit Center Master Data and Assignment (in new general ledger)
- Actual Postings of Profit Centers (in new general ledger)
- Profit Center Planning (in new general ledger)
- Report Painter
- Drilldown Reporting
- Review and Preparation for Certification
- Certification: Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting (CO) with SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7 covering training courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN20_15 TFIN22_15
What topics are covered in Book AC605 (Profitability Analysis)?
- Overview of Profitability Analysis
- Data Structures in Profitability Analysis
- Characteristic Derivation and Valuation
- Flow of Actual Data into Profitability Analysis
- Planning and Planning Methods
- Information System
What topics are covered in Book AC610 (Profit Center Accounting)?
- Distinction of Profit Center Accounting to Profitability Analysis
- Basic configuration settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Master data and profit center assignments
- Data flow from Financial Accounting, Materials Management, Controlling, and Sales into Profit Center Accounting
- Period-end closing Profit Center Accounting
- Overview of transfer price concept
- Planning configuration and integrated planning
- Planning methods in Profit Center Accounting
- Formula planning
- Definition of drilldown reports
- Definition of drilldown forms
- Effects of the new general ledger on Profit Center Accounting
How to get Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TFIN22_67 certification dumps