FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TPLM40_65 exam?
What is the cost of C_TPLM40_65 exam or Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TPLM40_65?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TPLM40_65?
- Implement QM in Discrete Manufacturing, (> 12%) => Describe the unique processes for implementing QM in Discrete Manufacturing
- Implement Configure Quality Control, (> 12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Control
- Implement Configure Quality Planning, (8% - 12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Planning
- Implement Configure Quality Inspection, (8% - 12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Inspection
- QM in Process Industries, (8%) => Describe the QM business processes used in Process Industries
- Integration of QM with S and Service, (8%) => Describe how QM integrates with Sales and Service
- Integration of QM and MM, (8%) => Describe how QM integrates with Materials Management
- Configuration and Organization, (8%) => Configure Organizational elements used in QM
- Audit Management, (8%) => Describe the process of Audit Management
- Quality Notifications, (8%) => Describe the purpose and features of Quality Notifications
- Quality Certificates, (8%) => Describe the purpose and features of Quality Certificates
- Sample Management, (8%) => Describe the purpose and features of Sample Management.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TPLM40_65?
1. PLM400 => Quality Management
2. PLM412 => Quality Planning and Inspection
3. PLM415 => Quality Management in Logistics Virtual Class
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TPLM40_65?
You can check here Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 books.
In how many languages C_TPLM40_65 exam available?
What is the level of Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 exam?
What is the process to register C_TPLM40_65 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TPLM40_65 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TPLM40_65 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TPLM40_65 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TPLM40_65 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TPLM40_65 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TPLM40_65?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TPLM40_65 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book PLM400 (Quality Management)?
- Overview of Processes and Available Solutions
- Quality Management as Part of the SAP Solution Portfolio
- Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- QM in Company Processes
- QM Processes in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Production
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution Service
- Quality Planning
- Logistics Master Data in Quality Planning
- Inspection Planning and QM Basic Data
- Overview of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Control Plan
- Quality Inspection
- The Inspection Lot
- Inspection Lot Creation
- Inspection and Inspection Lot Completion
- Sample Management
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notifications
- General Notification Processing
- Quality Notifications in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Control
- Dynamic Modification and Statistical Process Control
- Quality Scores and Costs
- Evaluations in Quality Management
- Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study
- Stability Study Process Flow
- Objects in the Stability Study
- Audit Management
- Implementing QM
What topics are covered in Book PLM412 (Quality Planning and Inspection)?
- QM Processes in the Logistics Processes
- Positioning of Quality Management
- Inspection Process Flow in Quality Management – Overview
- Problem Processing with Quality Notifications - Overview
- Basic Data in Quality Management
- Material Master and Inspection Settings
- Sample Determination
- Dynamic Modification
- Inspection Setup – Mass Maintenance
- Master inspection Characteristics
- Input Processing for Measured Values
- Code Groups and Codes
- Selected Sets and Catalog Profile
- Inspection method
- Distributing QM Basic Data
- Material Specification
- Inspection Planning
- The Inspection Plan
- Test Equipment
- Inspection Characteristics in the Inspection Plan
- Reference Operation Set and Product Structure
- Engineering Workbench
- Engineering change management
- Task List – Material Specification
- Flexible Inspection Specifications
- Multiple Specifications - Overview
- Results Recording
- Defects Recording
- Usage Decision
- Definition and Structure of Notifications
- Quality Notifications in Logistics
- Quality Notifications at Goods Receipt
- Quality Inspection and Defect Notification at Goods Receipt
- Customer Complaints
- Quality Notifications in Production
- Quality Notification During Production
- Quality Inspections and Defect Notifications During Production
- General Functions of Quality Notifications
- Customizing Settings for Notifications
- Status Management for Notifications
- Other General Functions for Notifications
- Quality-related Costs and QM Orders
- SAP Business Workflow in QM - Overview
- Evaluations Based on Original Documents
- Standard analyses
How to get Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TPLM40_65 certification dumps