FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_BW4H_211 exam?
What is the cost of C_BW4H_211 exam or Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA exam?
What is the duration of exam C_BW4H_211?
What are the topics covered in exam C_BW4H_211?
|Native SAP HANA Modeling||> 12%|
|InfoObjects and InfoProviders||> 12%|
|SAP BW Query Design||> 12%|
|Data Acquisition into SAP BW/4HANA||> 12%|
|Fundamentals||8% - 12%|
|SAP Analytics Tools and SAP Analytics Cloud||8% - 12%|
|SAP BW/4HANA Data Flow||8% - 12%|
|SAP BW/4HANA Modeling||8% - 12%|
|SAP BW/4HANA Project and the Modeling Process||8% - 12%|
|Data Acquisition into SAP HANA||< 8%|
What books needs to be read for exam C_BW4H_211?
1. BW450 => SAP BW/4HANA Data Acquisition
2. BW405 => SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis
3. BW410 => SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehousing
4. BW430 => SAP BW/4HANA Modeling
Where to get Study Material and books for C_BW4H_211?
You can check here Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA books.
In how many languages C_BW4H_211 exam available?
German, English, Japanese
What is the level of Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA exam?
What is the process to register C_BW4H_211 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BW4H_211 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_BW4H_211 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_BW4H_211 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_BW4H_211 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_BW4H_211 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_BW4H_211?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_BW4H_211 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BW450 (SAP BW/4HANA Data Acquisition)?
- SAP BW/4HANA Strategy and Overview
- Data Acquisition into SAP BW/4HANA with Operational Data Provisioning (ODP_SAP)
- Operational Data Provisioning Delta Management (ODP_SAP)
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Extraction from SAP S/4HANA (ODP_CDS)
- Other Types of Operational Data Provisioning in SAP BW/4HANA (ODP_SLT, ODP_BW, ODP_HANA)
- Data Acquisition into SAP HANA and the HANA_LOCAL source system
- Data Acquisition into BW/4HANA with the HANA_SDA source system
- Manage and Optimize Data Flow Components in SAP BW/4HANA
- Big Data Acquisition to SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Data Hub
What topics are covered in Book BW405 (SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis)?
- Introduction to SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- Report Launching and Navigation in Reports
- Simple Queries
- Key Figures in Queries
- Structures in Queries
- Characteristics, Attributes, and Hierarchies in Queries
- Variables in Queries
- Exceptions and Conditions in Queries
- Report-Report Interface
- Query Performance Optimization
- Query Management
- Authorizations Overview
- SAP Analytics Overview
- SAP Analytics Cloud Overview
What topics are covered in Book BW410 (SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehousing)?
- Introduction to SAP BW/4HANA Architecture
- Introduction to BW Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- InfoObjects such as Characteristics and Key Figures
- Modelling DataStore Object (Advanced)
- Master Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Transactional Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Generic DataSources
- Transformation and Data Transfer Process
- Data Loading from Flatfile
- Loading hierarchies
- Modeling CompositeProviders
- HANA Native Modeling with Calculation Views
- Modelling Open ODS Views
- Process Chains
What topics are covered in Book BW430 (SAP BW/4HANA Modeling)?
- Introduction to Data Modelling, Challenges, Conflicts
- Overview about the Business Case (Case Study)
- Comparing Modeling approaches
- SAP HANA modeling
- SAP BW/4HANA modelling
- Mixed strategies
- Best Practice Standards in BW/4HANA Modeling
- Understanding Object Changeability
- Separating Master Data and Transactional Data
- Using Time-Dependent Master Data, Tracking History
- Harmonizing Data
- Designing a BW/4HANA Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++)
- Understanding Physical and Logical Partitioning
- Process of Modeling
- Defining the Sequence and Phases of SAP BW Projects
- Developing an SAP BW/4HANA Data Model
- SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-On
- Working with SAP Business Content
- Introducing ABAP CDS Views provided by SAP BW/4HANA
- Implementing SAP BW/4HANA Field-Based Models
- Implementing Field-Based Modeling with Open ODS Views
- Understanding Snapshot and Corporate Memory Models
- Implementing Models in SAP BW/4HANA
- Modeling and Implementing SAP BW/4HANA Master Data
- Modeling and Implementing Advanced DataStore Objects (ADSOs)
- Modeling and Implementing InfoSources and Transformations
- Modeling and Implementing Composite Providers
- Implementing Native SAP HANA Views
- Modeling Master Data in SAP HANA Views
- Modeling Transactional Data in SAP HANA Views
- Implementing Agile Data Marts
- Generating External SAP HANA Views for SAP BW/4HANA Objects
- Implementing Mixed Scenarios
- Additional Modeling aspects in SAP BW/4HANA
- Introducing the HANA Analysis Process (HAP)
- Defining Inventory Scenarios
- Defining Stock Coverage Scenarios
How to get Reporting, Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_BW4H_211 certification dumps
C_BW4H_211 FAQ | C_BW4H_211 detail | C_BW4H_211 study material | C_BW4H_211 practice tests | C_BW4H_211 sample questions | C_BW4H_211 Pdf dumps