FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_SACP_2215 exam?
What is the cost of C_SACP_2215 exam or SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning exam?
What is the duration of exam C_SACP_2215?
What are the topics covered in exam C_SACP_2215?
- Introduction, dimensions, and planning models, (> 12%) => Design, build, and maintain dimensions and models to meet various planning requirements.
- Core planning functionality, (> 12%) => Configure and use planning features to input data, distribute data, simulate, and analyze currencies.
- Forecasting, collaboration, and process control, (> 12%) => Use and configure predictive forecast, smart predict, rolling forecasts, and value driver trees.
- Data actions and allocation processes, (> 12%) => Configure, use, and schedule data actions and allocations.
- Integrated Planning Overview SAP BW Integration, (> 12%) => Analyze and explain planning integration, delivered content, and planning connections.
- SAP BPC Integration, Analytic Applications, and Microsoft Excel Integration, (> 12%) => Design and build hybrid planning solutions with SAP BPC, build analytic applications, use MS Excel integration.
- SAP S/4HANA Integration, (> 12%) => Build SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting, and SAP BW imports and exports.
What books needs to be read for exam C_SACP_2215?
1. SACP20 => SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
2. SACP30 => SAP Analytics Cloud: Integrated Planning
Where to get Study Material and books for C_SACP_2215?
You can check here SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning books.
In how many languages C_SACP_2215 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning exam?
What is the process to register C_SACP_2215 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SACP_2215 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_SACP_2215 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_SACP_2215 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_SACP_2215 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_SACP_2215 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_SACP_2215?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_SACP_2215 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book SACP20 (SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning)?
- Positioning and Overview of Planning
- Planning Features
- Modeling and Data Administration for Planning
- Maintaining Dimensions and Planning Models
- Maintaining Public and Private Dimensions
- Configuring the New Planning Models
- Migrating to the New Model
- Securing Planning Activity and Data
- Importing Flat File Data into Planning Models
- Transform data with the new wrangling options
- Importing Data from Flat Files
- Core Planning Functionality
- Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud Stories
- Calculations & Advanced Tables
- Simulations and Versioning
- Distributions with Planning Panels
- New Model Calculations
- Currency Translation with the New Model
- Data Audit, Validation, and Derivation
- Forecasting Functionality
- Creating Value Driver Trees
- Smart Predict for Planning
- Predictive Forecasting
- Rolling Forecasts
- Data Actions and Allocation Processes
- Configure Data Actions and Multi-Actions
- Calculate Data with dynamic Advanced Formulas
- Create Advanced Allocations
- Collaboration and Process Control
- Data Locking
- Input Tasks and Crowd-Source Planning
- Processes and Data Locking Tasks
What topics are covered in Book SACP30 (SAP Analytics Cloud: Integrated Planning)?
- Integrated Planning Overview
- Explaining Integrated Planning Options
- How can the New Model be used for Integrated Planning
- S/4HANA Planning Best Practices Content including FP&A
- Workforce Planning
- Discussing Planning Connections
- Importing and Exporting Transaction Data
- Importing and Exporting Data with SAP BW
- Importing and Exporting Central Journal Data with SAP S/4HANA
- Integrating SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting
- Discussing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Integration
- Scheduling Imports
- Integrating SAP BPC and SAC
- BPC Overview
- Hybrid Planning with BPC Standard and SAC
- Hybrid Planning with BPC Embedded and SAC
- Planning User Interfaces
- Using Analytic Applications for Advanced Planning
- SAP Analytics Cloud add-in for Microsoft Office
- Using SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
How to get SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_SACP_2215 certification dumps
C_SACP_2215 FAQ | C_SACP_2215 detail | C_SACP_2215 study material | C_SACP_2215 practice tests | C_SACP_2215 sample questions