FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business ByDesign
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business ByDesign Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Business ByDesign Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_BYD01_1811 exam?
What is the cost of C_BYD01_1811 exam or SAP Business ByDesign certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Business ByDesign exam?
What is the duration of exam C_BYD01_1811?
What are the topics covered in exam C_BYD01_1811?
- SAP Business ByDesign Project-Based Services, (> 12%)
- SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management, (> 12%)
- SAP Business ByDesign Financials, (> 12%)
- SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management, (> 12%)
- Cross Topics, (> 12%) => Cross Topics in SAP Business ByDesign.
What books needs to be read for exam C_BYD01_1811?
Where to get Study Material and books for C_BYD01_1811?
You can check here SAP Business ByDesign books.
In how many languages C_BYD01_1811 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Business ByDesign exam?
What is the process to register C_BYD01_1811 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BYD01_1811 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_BYD01_1811 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_BYD01_1811 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_BYD01_1811 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Business ByDesign exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_BYD01_1811 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_BYD01_1811?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_BYD01_1811 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BYD15 (Implementing SAP Business ByDesign)?
- Business Overview
- First Implementation Project
- Fine Tuning
- Data Migration
- The Solution Walkthrough
- Go Live/Cutover
What topics are covered in Book BYD20 (SAP Business ByDesign – Financial and Management Accounting)?
- General Ledger
- Management Accounting
- Inventory Valuation
- Payables, Receivables, and Cash
- Fixed Assets
What topics are covered in Book BYD30 (Supply Chain Management with SAP Business ByDesign)?
BYD30- Scenario: Company Almika decides to expand their business in the US. They are planning a new production and distribution plant for their new developed battery series in the San Fransisco area. The batteries are exclusively produced in this plant and will be distributed to the US customers from this site.
The goal of the course is to set up the new site in San Fransisco supporting all the relevant Supply Chain Management processes for procurement, order fulfillment, warehouse management and production within this site. The sales order management, inbound, outbound logistics and supply to production must be set up and the plant must be prepared for production processes.
The job for the solution consultant is to implement the logistics part for the new site in San Francisco in an existing SAP Business ByDesign reference system. It includes hands-on exercises with master data creation and processes execution.
What topics are covered in Book BYD40 (SAP Business ByDesign Project-Based Services)?
BYD40- The goal of the course is to plan an SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Project and apply the Knowledge of the PMBOK® Guide. To enrich the course also the Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing Process Groups are applied. The unit Project Management as Professional Service repeats the most relevant aspects of a Professional Service automation solution from the openSAP – SAP Business ByDesign Project Based Service course.
Since many professional service firms already act in a group, the last unit completes the course with the description how SAP Business ByDesign supports Intercompany Business.
The job for the solution consultant is to accurately plan the Implementation Project and create the Scope, schedule and cost Baseline in an existing SAP Business ByDesign reference system. Then the project is executed, controlled and billed to the customer.
It includes hands-on exercises with Project Planning and processes execution.
How to get SAP Business ByDesign certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_BYD01_1811 certification dumps
C_BYD01_1811 FAQ | C_BYD01_1811 detail | C_BYD01_1811 study material | C_BYD01_1811 practice tests | C_BYD01_1811 sample questions | C_BYD01_1811 Pdf dumps