FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP CPQ Implementation
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP CPQ Implementation Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP CPQ Implementation Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_C4H420_13 exam?
What is the cost of C_C4H420_13 exam or SAP CPQ Implementation certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP CPQ Implementation exam?
What is the duration of exam C_C4H420_13?
What are the topics covered in exam C_C4H420_13?
- Products, (> 12%) => Create and configure categories, simple products, attributes, and configurable products. Create and implement formulas, triggers, rules, custom tables, and attribute containers.
- Pricing and Calculations, (> 12%) => Add and convert currencies. Define markets and market visibility. Add and modify pricing for prodcuts and attributes. Create and configure pricebooks. Set up discounts.
- Scripting and UI Customization, (> 12%) => Identify the different types of scripts and objects used in SAP CPQ and when to use each. Write basic scripts in Script Workbench. Use SAP CPQ API. Perform basic UI customization.
- CPQ Fundamentals and Users, (8% - 12%) => Navigate the SAP CPQ User Interface and set up application parameters. Set up companies, user types, and users. Create and define permission groups.
- Quotes, (8% - 12%) => Create and modify quote elements. Generate documents and templates. Configure workflows and approvals.
What books needs to be read for exam C_C4H420_13?
1. C4H420 => SAP Sales Cloud: SAP CPQ Implementation
Where to get Study Material and books for C_C4H420_13?
You can check here SAP CPQ Implementation books.
In how many languages C_C4H420_13 exam available?
What is the level of SAP CPQ Implementation exam?
What is the process to register C_C4H420_13 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_C4H420_13 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_C4H420_13 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_C4H420_13 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_C4H420_13 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP CPQ Implementation exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_C4H420_13 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_C4H420_13?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_C4H420_13 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book C4H420 (SAP Sales Cloud: SAP CPQ Implementation)?
- Introduction to SAP CPQ
- SAP CPQ Fundamentals
- User Interface
- Application Parameters
- Exercise: Creating a New Company Profile
- User Types
- Exercise: Creating a New User Type
- Permission Groups
- Exercise: Working with Categories and Sub-Categories
- Exercise: Adding a Product Type
- Simple Products
- Exercise: Manually Adding Simple Products
- Exercise: Importing Products
- Exercise: Working with Attributes
- Configurable Products
- Exercise: Creating and Modifying Configurable Products
- Exercise: Adding Currencies and Markets
- Exercise: Adding Pricing for Products
- Exercise: Setting up a New Pricebook
- Discounts and Multipliers
- Exercise: Creating Discounts
- Advanced Product Configurations
- Formulas and Tags
- Exercise: Defining a Dynamic Part Number
- Configuration Rules
- Exercise: Creating a Disallow Attribute Dependency Rule
- Exercise: Creating a Mandatory Attribute Dependency Rule
- Exercise: Creating a Change Trigger
- Custom Tables
- Exercise: Creating a Custom Table
- Exercise: Using the LIST Tag and Creating Scripted Rules from a Custom Table
- Autocomplete Attributes
- Exercise: Configuring an Autocomplete Attribute
- Container Attributes
- Exercise: Creating and Using Container Attributes
- Configurable Product Frameworks
- Exercise: Referencing Simple Products
- Exercise: Creating a Collection of Configurable Products
- Exercise: Creating a Product Bundle using Parent/Child System List
- Exercise: Using Item Quantity in Product Bundles
- BONUS Exercise: Defining a Relevant Bundle Part Number
- Quote Tabs
- Exercise: Creating a New Quote Tab
- Quote Custom Fields
- Quote Item Custom Fields
- Exercise: Defining a New Quote Item Custom Field
- Document Generation and Templates
- Exercise: Display the VAT in a Microsoft Word Document Template
- Exercise: Adding a Quote Custom Field to a Word Document Template
- Approval Process Using Workflows
- Exercise: Creating a Workflow Status and Defining Actions
- Exercise: Creating and Defining Discounts and Approvals
- Exercise: Creating an Approval Rule Using CTX Tags
- Introduction to Scripting in SAP CPQ
- Script Workbench
- Script Workbench Aids
- API Explorer
- Exercise: Script Workbench
- Scripting Basics
- Exercise: Scripting
- Scripting Exercise Solutions
- Quote Tables
- Exercise: Adding a Quote Table and Defining Quote Table Actions
- Exercise: Display Quote Table Data in an Excel Document Template
- Cart Fields Administration
- Custom Quote Calculations
- Exercise: Adding a Custom Calculation for Extended Price
- SAP CPQ APIs
- UI Customization in SAP CPQ
- Legacy UI Modes of SAP CPQ
- Standard Setup Options
- UI Branding and CSS Changes
- Responsive Templates
- Proof-of-Concept Workshop
How to get SAP CPQ Implementation certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_C4H420_13 certification dumps