FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TPLM22_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TPLM22_67 exam or SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TPLM22_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TPLM22_67?
- Project Structures, (> 12%) => Name the components of Work Breakdown Structure, Network and activities, Milestones
- Material, (> 12%) => Explain Work breakdown structure BOM, BOM PS Interface, component assignment in the network, material procurement
- Resources, (> 12%) => Describe how the Resource Planning process integrates with HCM
- Dates, (> 12%) => Describe the importance of various dates which can be tracked for projects
- Cost and Budgets, (> 12%) => Describe procedures for establishing budgets and reporting costs.
- Revenues and Payments, (8% - 12%) => Describe the characteristics of Revenues Payments.
- Reporting, ( 8%) => Determine general reporting requirements and reporting requirements for cost centers. Configure cost center reporting and create report painter reports
What books needs to be read for exam C_TPLM22_67?
1. PLM210 => Master Data Configuration in SAP Project System
2. PLM220 => SAP Project System - Logistics
3. PLM230 => SAP Project System — Controlling
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TPLM22_67?
You can check here SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 books.
In how many languages C_TPLM22_67 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_TPLM22_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TPLM22_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TPLM22_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TPLM22_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TPLM22_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TPLM22_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TPLM22_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TPLM22_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book PLM210 (Master Data Configuration in SAP Project System)?
- Introduction to SAP Project System (SAP PS) Structures
- Identifying Requirements for Structures in the SAP Project System (SAP PS)
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Customizing WBS
- Defining User Fields and Interface Settings
- Using Multilingual Settings and Access Control Lists
- Creating Operative Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Maintaining Operative Work Breakdown Structures
- Creating Standard Work Breakdown Structures
- Activities and Networks
- Customizing Networks
- Maintaining Networks and Activities
- Using milestones in networks
- Creating Standard Networks
- Project and Simulation Versions
- Creating and Transferring Simulation Versions
- Creating Project Versions
What topics are covered in Book PLM220 (SAP Project System - Logistics)?
- Project Structures
- Creating Project Structures
- Functions and Types of Scheduling
- Scheduling Dates for WBS Elements
- Performing Scheduling of Network and Activities
- Customizing in Time Scheduling
- Scheduling Activities
- Scheduling Constraints and Dependencies in Networks
- Setting Actual Dates for WBS Elements and Activities
- Project Capacities
- Processing Internal Activities
- Analyzing Internal Activities and Capacity Requirements
- Generating Capacity Requirements
- Executing Capacity Analyses for Projects and Work Centers
- Performing Capacity Leveling
- Performing Capacity Leveling with MRS
- Processing Confirmations and Triggering a Workflow for Variances
- Confirming Network Activities using the Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- External Activities
- Executing Services for Externally-Processed Activities
- Using Workflows in the Project System
- Integrating Service Activities
- Project Materials
- Assigning Material Components to Network Manually
- Assigning Material Components to Activities Automatically
- Maintaining the Field Selection for Material Components
- Searching for Materials using Enhanced Features and Functions
- Processing Material Procurement
- Creating a Third-Party Requisition for Non-Stock Items
- Executing an In-House Production Process
- Processing Preliminary Requirements in Projects
- Grouping Material Requirements
- Using Material Assemblies
- Performing a Material Availability Check
- Generating Deliveries for the Shipping of Assemblies
- Progress Tracking
- Monitoring Deadlines using Progress Tracking
- Project Analysis and Procurement Processes with ProMan
- Monitoring Logistical Data and Procurement Processes using ProMan
What topics are covered in Book PLM230 (SAP Project System — Controlling)?
- Project Overview
- Creating Project Structures
- Creating a Logistics Project
- Planned Costs
- Performing Direct Cost Planning Using WBS Elements
- Performing Easy Cost Planning
- Performing Cost Planning of Dependent Objects
- Performing Cost Planning in Networks
- Performing Cost Planning of Internal Activities
- Performing Cost Planning of External Activities and Costing Activities
- Performing Configuration Settings for Cost Planning
- Performing Overhead Calculations
- Performing Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Performing Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) Integration
- Planned Revenues
- Performing Revenue Planning
- Assigning Accounts for Sales Documents
- Performing Sales Pricing and Creating a Sales Order
- Performing Budgeting Functions
- Configuring Budgeting Functions
- Assigning Material Components to a Project
- Processing Material Requirements
- Performing the Purchasing Process
- Performing Production Processing for an Assembly
- Actual Costs
- Executing a Project
- Executing Projects Using Activity Confirmation and the Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- Performing Internal Activities
- Actual Revenue
- Describing Billing Methods and Controls
- Performing Milestone Billing with Down Payments
- Performing Resource-Related Billing
- Period-End Closing
- Generating Settlement Rules
- Performing Procedures for Period-End Costing
- Updating a Cost Forecast
- Using the Progress Analysis Workbench to Monitor and Evaluate the Project Schedule
- Performing Results Analysis
- Executing a Settlement
How to get SAP Project Systems with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TPLM22_67 certification dumps
C_TPLM22_67 FAQ | C_TPLM22_67 detail | C_TPLM22_67 study material | C_TPLM22_67 practice tests | C_TPLM22_67 sample questions | C_TPLM22_67 Pdf dumps