FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement Implementation
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement Implementation Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_S4CPR_2302 exam?
What is the cost of C_S4CPR_2302 exam or SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement exam?
What is the duration of exam C_S4CPR_2302?
What are the topics covered in exam C_S4CPR_2302?
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Procurement, (> 12%) => Perform Tasks related to Requisitioning (18J), Procurement of Direct Materials (J45), Consumable Purchasing (BNX), Purchase Contract (BMD), and Scheduling Agreements in Procurement (BMR).
- Integrations with Ariba, (8% - 12%) => Identify Key Solution configuration settings for SAP Ariba Integration scope items.
- Integration and Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Describe the concepts of extensibility and integration and their implementations.
- Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Identify the implementation phases and scope and perform key Guided Configuration; describe Expert Configuration; explain SAP Business Technology Platform Identity Authentication Service; perform core user management in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud; and identify Key Solution configuration settings for integration.
- Business Process Testing, ( 8%) => Describe the concepts of Business Process Testing and prepare and execute a Business Process Test Plan.
- Data Migration, ( 8%) => Identify Self-Service Configuration UIs for data migration, prepare data migration, perform data migration, and describe best practices for managing data migration between release lifecycles.
- SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices, ( 8%) => Describe the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology, best practices and Content Lifecycle Management for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public).
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Procurement Overview, ( 8%) => Describe the RISE with SAP strategy and the solution scope of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) in general and the details for the Procurement solution and innovations.
- Cloud Security, GDPR, and Identity Access Management, ( 8%) => Explain tenants of SAP Cloud security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, and best practices of managing user access.
What books needs to be read for exam C_S4CPR_2302?
1. S4CP01 => RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Where to get Study Material and books for C_S4CPR_2302?
You can check on learning hub.
In how many languages C_S4CPR_2302 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement exam?
What is the process to register C_S4CPR_2302 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4CPR_2302 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_S4CPR_2302 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_S4CPR_2302 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_S4CPR_2302 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_S4CPR_2302 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_S4CPR_2302?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_S4CPR_2302 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4CP01 (RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud)?
- Introduction to RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Introduction to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain the Intelligent, Sustainable Enterprise
- RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Overview of RISE with SAP
- Components of RISE with SAP
- Preparing for Digital Transformation
- Scope Your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solution with the Digital Discovery Assessment
- Navigate the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology
- Understanding the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Tools
- Identify the Application Lifecycle Management Tools for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Outline How to Configure the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Discuss Integration for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain Extensibility for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Describe Data Migration for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Illustrate Business Process Testing for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Security and System Operations
- Describe Security for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Explain System Landscapes for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Discuss Support for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
- Define Release Upgrades for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Options
How to get SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Sourcing and Procurement certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_S4CPR_2302 certification dumps
C_S4CPR_2302 FAQ | C_S4CPR_2302 detail | C_S4CPR_2302 practice tests | C_S4CPR_2302 sample questions | C_S4CPR_2302 Pdf dumps