FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_S4PPM_2021 exam?
What is the cost of C_S4PPM_2021 exam or SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management exam?
What is the duration of exam C_S4PPM_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam C_S4PPM_2021?
- Portfolio Definition, (> 12%) => Name, explain and configure Portfolio structures
- Project Definition, (> 12%) => Name, explain and configure Project structures
- Financial and Capacity Planning, (> 12%) => Describe and configure financial planning and capacity planning
- Integration and Shared Components, (> 12%) => Explain and configure integration ot other components in SAP Portfolio and Project Management
- Project and Resource Planning, (8% - 12%) => Describe and configure project planning and resource planning
- Resource Management, (8% - 12%) => Name, explain and configure the resource management process
- Questionnaires Scoring and Analytics, (8% - 12%) => Explain and configure the methods to evaluate and anlayze projects
What books needs to be read for exam C_S4PPM_2021?
1. S4125 => Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
Where to get Study Material and books for C_S4PPM_2021?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management books.
In how many languages C_S4PPM_2021 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management exam?
What is the process to register C_S4PPM_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4PPM_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_S4PPM_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_S4PPM_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_S4PPM_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_S4PPM_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_S4PPM_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_S4PPM_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4125 (Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management)?
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
- Portfolio Definition and Buckets
- Portfolios and Classification Hierarchies
- Portfolio Buckets
- Portfolio Items and Initiatives
- Maintenance and configuration of items and initiatives
- Decision points
- Financial and Capacity Planning
- Project Management
- Project Structures
- Project Time Scheduling
- Resource Planning
- Cost Planning and Cost Integration
- Project Execution
- Project Evaluation
- Integration options
- Project Versions
- Portfolio Management and Application integration
- Project Management Integration
- SAP Financials Integration
- Key Figures
- Scoring Models
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Business Context Viewer (BCV)
How to get SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_S4PPM_2021 certification dumps