FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Quality Management
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Quality Management Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Quality Management Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TS414_2021 exam?
What is the cost of C_TS414_2021 exam or SAP S/4HANA Quality Management certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Quality Management exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TS414_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TS414_2021?
- Quality Management in Manufacturing, (> 12%) => Describe the processes for implementing QM in Manufacturing
- Quality Management in Procurement and Inventory Management, (> 12%) => Describe how QM integrates with Procurement and Inventory Management
- Quality Improvement, (> 12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Improvement
- Quality Inspection, (> 12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Inspection
- Quality Planning, (>12%) => Explain the configuration requirements of Quality Planning
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution, (8% - 12%) => Describe how QM integrates with Sales and Distribution.
- Audit Management, (< 8%) => Describe the process of Audit Management.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TS414_2021?
1. S4140 => Business Processes in Quality Management with SAP S/4HANA
2. S4141 => Quality Planning and Inspection in SAP S/4HANA
3. S4142 => Quality Management at Goods Receipt and during Goods Movement
4. S4143 => Quality Management in Procurement
5. S4144 => Quality Management in Sales and Distribution
6. S4145 => Quality Management in Production
7. S4146 => Quality Management in Production using inspection points and samples
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TS414_2021?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Quality Management books.
In how many languages C_TS414_2021 exam available?
English, Portuguese, Chinese
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Quality Management exam?
What is the process to register C_TS414_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS414_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TS414_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TS414_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TS414_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Quality Management exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TS414_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TS414_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TS414_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book S4140 (Business Processes in Quality Management with SAP S/4HANA)?
- Overview of QM in the Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Production
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution and Service
- Quality Planning
- Quality Inspection
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notification
- Quality Control
- Test Equipment Management
- Stability Study
- Audit Management
- Implementing QM
What topics are covered in Book S4141(Quality Planning and Inspection in SAP S/4HANA)?
- QM Processes in the Logistics Processes - Inspection Process Flow and Problem Processing
- Basic Data in Quality Management
- Material Master and Inspection Settings
- Sample Determination
- Dynamic Modification
- Inspection Setup – Mass Maintenance
- Master inspection Characteristics
- Input Processing for Measured Values
- Code Groups and Codes
- Selected Sets and Catalog Profile
- Inspection method
- Distributing QM Basic Data
- Material Specification
- Inspection Planning
- The Inspection Plan; Test Equipment; Inspection Characteristics in the Inspection Plan
- Reference Operation Set and Product Structure
- Engineering Workbench; Engineering change management; Task List – Material Specification
- Flexible Inspection Specifications; Multiple Specifications - Overview
- Results Recording, Defects Recording and Usage Decision
- Definition and Structure of Notifications
- Quality Notifications in Logistics and in Production
- General Functions of Quality Notifications Customizing Settings, Status Management and other general functions for Notifications
- Quality-related Costs and QM Orders
- SAP Business Workflow in QM - Overview
What topics are covered in Book S4142(Quality Management at Goods Receipt and during Goods Movement)?
- Describing Quality Management at Goods Receipt
- Assignment of Inspection Plans and Sample Determination
- Execute Stock Transfers
What topics are covered in Book S4143(Quality Management in Procurement)?
- Describing Quality Control in Procurement
- Describing Quality-Related Procurement Documents
- Describing Quality Certificates at Goods Receipt
What topics are covered in Book S4144(Quality Management in Sales and Distribution)?
- Describing Quality Management in Sales and Distribution
- Maintaining Master Data for Outbound Delivery Inspections
- Processing of an Inspection Lot for Outbound Delivery Inspections
What topics are covered in Book S4145(Quality Management in Production)?
- Maintain Master Data for Defect Recording
- Use an Inspection Lot for Defect Recoding for a Production Order
- Execute Defects Recording using the Inspection Lot for the Production Order
- Execute Defects Recoding using the Production Defect
- Maintain Master Data for Results Recording
- Record Inspection Results for an Inspection Lot during Production
- Maintain Master Data for Goods Receipt Inspections in Production
- Processing of Inspection Lots for the Goods Receipt for the Production Order
- Executing a Combined In-process and Goods Receipt Inspection with one Inspection Lot
- Technical Settings for Inspection Processing with Orders
What topics are covered in Book S4146(Quality Management in Production using inspection points and samples)?
- Introducing In-Process Inspections with Inspection Points
- Maintaining Master Data for Multiple Results Recording with Free Inspection Points
- Creating and Releasing a Production Order for Results Recording with Free Inspection Points
- Recording Inspection Results for an Inspection Lot during Production with Free Inspection Points
- Introducing In-Process Inspection with Samples
- Planning Multiple Inspections for an Operation with Sample Management
- Creating and Releasing a Production Order for Results Recording with Sample Management
- Recording Inspection Results for an Inspection Lot during Production with Sample Management
How to get SAP S/4HANA Quality Management certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TS414_2021 certification dumps
C_TS414_2021 FAQ | C_TS414_2021 detail | C_TS414_2021 study material | C_TS414_2021 practice tests | C_TS414_2021 sample questions