FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TS460_2021 exam?
What is the cost of C_TS460_2021 exam or SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TS460_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TS460_2021?
- Master Data and Organizational Structures, (> 12%) => Set up and maintain relevant master data and organizational structures.
- Pricing, (> 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to pricing and condition technique.
- Sales, (> 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to the use and customizing of Sales Documents.
- Simplifications, (> 12%) => Explain key simplifications enabled by SAP S/4HANA in the area of Sales.
- Shipping, (8% - 12%) => Explain the use and customizing of shipping transactions.
- Reporting and Analytics, (8% - 12%) => Explain Best Practices for using SAP S/4HANA reporting, describe the user experience with SAP Fiori and describe the capabilities of embedded analytics within SAP S/4HANA.
- Billing, ( 8%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Billing (basics), and maintain customization settings required to perform basic billing processes.
- Cross-functional Topics, ( 8%) => Maintain customization settings required to perform cross-functional business processes.
- Intelligent Technologies, ( 8%) => Explain topics related to SAP Intelligent Technologies and the Intelligent Enterprise.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TS460_2021?
1. TSCM60 => Order Fulfillment I
2. TSCM62 => Order Fulfillment II
3. S4SD1 => Functions Innovations in SAP S/4HANA Sales
4. S4LG1 => Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
5. SCM605 => Sales Processing in SAP ERP
6. S4H01 => SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta - Overview
7. SCM650 => Cross-Functional Customizing in Sales and Distribution
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TS460_2021?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling books.
In how many languages C_TS460_2021 exam available?
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling exam?
What is the process to register C_TS460_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS460_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TS460_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TS460_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TS460_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TS460_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TS460_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TS460_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TSCM60 (Order Fulfillment I)?
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
What topics are covered in Book TSCM62 (Order Fulfillment II)?
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Overview of performing system modifications using enhancement technology
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 on the content of the courses TSCM60 and TSCM62
What topics are covered in Book S4SD1 (Functions & Innovations in SAP S/4HANA Sales)?
- SAP S/4HANA: Sales Innovations Overview
- Business Roles and Business Catalogs for Sales and Billing
- The Simplification Item Catalog for SAP S/4HANA
- The Simplification Item Catalog
- Data Model Simplifications
- The Business Partner Approach
- S/4HANA Sales Order and Contract Management
- Advanced Available-To-Promise (aATP)
- A Standard Sales from Stock
- SAP S/4HANA Billing Functionality
- SAP Credit Management
- Settlement Management: Rebate Processing
- Managing Customer Returns and Workflow for Sales Documents
- Analytics in SAP S/4HANA Sales
- Overview of Analytics in Sales
- SAP Smart Business for Sales Order Fulfillment
- SAP Fiori App: Track Sales Orders
- Sales Planning and Controlling
- Introduction to the Intelligent Enterprise with Sales Examples
- The Intelligent Enterprise and SAP S/4HANA
- The Business Technology Platform and Intelligent Technologies
What topics are covered in Book S4LG1 (Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management)?
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Motivation and Overview
- Explaining the motivation behind SAP S/4HANA
- Examples of innovations in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Simplification Item Catalog
- Checking the Simplification Item Catalog for SAP S/4HANA
- User Experience: SAP Fiori UX
- SAP´s User Experience strategy
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning
- Demand Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Executing the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) run in SAP S/4HANA
- Embedded Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Execution
- Understanding External Procurement and Inventory Management
- Executing Discrete Production in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Learn how to use (embedded) Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Exploring Order Fulfillment in SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring Transportation Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Real-Time Analytics
- Analyzing incoming sales orders in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA System Conversion Scenarios
- Checking the Conversion Guide for SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise Management: Summary
- A Few Key Take-Aways for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Getting More Information on SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
What topics are covered in Book SCM605 (Sales Processing in SAP ERP)?
- Introduction to the Sales and Distribution Process
- Processing Sales Documents
- Enterprise Structures in Sales and Distribution
- Setting Up Enterprise Structures
- Sales Order Processing
- Identifying Sources of Document Data
- Using Additional Functions During Sales Order Processing
- Sales Document Customizing
- Controlling Sales Processes
- Defining Sales Document Types
- Applying Item Categories
- Interpreting the Item Category Determination
- Using Bills of Material in Sales Documents
- Applying Schedule Line Categories
- Interpreting the Schedule Line Category Determination
- Data Flow
- Interpreting the Document Flow of Sales Processes
- Setting Up the Copying Control
- Special Business Processes
- Executing Special Business Processes
- Incomplete Documents
- Handling Incomplete Documents
- Setting Up an Incompletion Procedure
- Business Partners
- Using Partner Functions in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Setting Up Partner Determination Procedures
- Outline Agreements
- Using Different Types of Outline Agreements
- Interpreting the Set-Up of Value Contracts
- Setting Up Specific Contract Data
- Material Determination
- Setting Up Material Determination
- Material Listing and Exclusion
- Setting Up Master Data for Material Listing / Exclusion
- Free Goods
- Setting Up the Determination of Free Goods
- Sales Scenarios
- Setting Up a Cash Sales Scenario
- Controlling the Usage of Bills of Material in a Sales Order
- Setting Up a Material Determination Scenario
What topics are covered in Book S4H01 (SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta - Overview)?
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Key Features
- User experience
- SAP HANA
- The Digital Core
- Embedded analytics
- Moving and Adoption (optional)
What topics are covered in Book SCM650 (Cross-Functional Customizing in Sales and Distribution)?
- Copy Control
- Modifying Copy Control
- Text Control
- Identifying Text Sources
- Configuring Text Control
- Adjusting Output Determination
- Adjusting Output Types
- Using PDF-Based Forms in the Sales Process
- Enhancements and Modifications
- Using Enhancement Technology
- Adjusting the Screen Setup of a Transaction Using Table Controls
- Adjusting Lists in Sales and Distribution
- Controlling Customer Master Data Using Account Groups
- Adjusting the Screen Setup of a Transaction Using Transaction Variants
- Adding New Fields
- Performing System Modifications Using Classic Enhancement Technology
- Performing System Modifications Using the Enhancement Framework
How to get SAP S/4HANA Sales 2021 Upskilling certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TS460_2021 certification dumps