FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_S4HDEV1909 exam?
What is the cost of C_S4HDEV1909 exam or Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer exam?
What is the duration of exam C_S4HDEV1909?
What are the topics covered in exam C_S4HDEV1909?
- Expression-based ABAP syntax, (8% - 12%) => Use expression-based syntax for string processing, constructing objects and values, and assigning values
- ABAP SQL, (8% - 12%) => Explain the syntactical changes and functional enhancements of ABAP SQL
- CDS views, (8% - 12%) => Define and use views in ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
- in-App Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Use SAP Fiori runtime authoring. Create data source extensions. Create custom fields. Create custom logic. Create custom business objects. Create a UI for a custom business object. Add custom logic to a custom business object. Transport extension items.
- Analysis tools, (8% - 12%) => Explain the various analysis tools, specifically ATC, SQLM, SWLT, SAT, ST05, and ABAP Call Monitor (SCMON)
- ABAP Restful Application Programming (RAP) model, (8% - 12%) => Describe the use of the ABAP Restful Application Programming (RAP) model in ABAP development
- CDS-based BOPF, (8% - 12%) => Define CDS-based Business Objects in the BOPF and implement their behavior
- SAP Fiori use in ABAP Programming model, (8% - 12%) => Explain the usage of SAP Fiori in the ABAP Programming Model (CDS-based BOPF)
- SAP Gateway use in ABAP Programming model, (8%) => Publish Gateway Services based on CDS Views
- Custom code migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA, (8%) => Describe the impact of S/4HANA simplifications on custom code and tools to analyse the impact
- ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP), (8%) => Define AMDPs and CDS table functions
- Side-by-Side Extensibility, (8%) => Explain the Cloud Platform Connectivity and Destination Service. Configure communication scenarios using the Communication Management. Create and use a custom remote client proxy in ABAP.
What books needs to be read for exam C_S4HDEV1909?
1. HA400 => ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
2. S4DEV => Introduction to Application Programming on SAP S/4HANA
3. CLD400 => Developing with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) - ABAP Environment
Where to get Study Material and books for C_S4HDEV1909?
You can check here Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer books.
In how many languages C_S4HDEV1909 exam available?
What is the level of Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer exam?
What is the process to register C_S4HDEV1909 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4HDEV1909 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_S4HDEV1909 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_S4HDEV1909 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_S4HDEV1909 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_S4HDEV1909 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_S4HDEV1909?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_S4HDEV1909 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HA400 (ABAP Programming for SAP HANA)?
- Understanding SAP HANA and how it impacts the ABAP development paradigm
- Introduction to ABAP Development Tools (also known as ABAP in Eclipse)
- Taking ABAP to SAP HANA
- Accessing SAP HANA as a Secondary Database
- Tools to detect potential functional and performance issues when migrating to SAP HANA: Code Inspector and ABAP Test Cockpit, ABAP Trace and ABAP Profiler, SQL Trace
- Tools to prioritize performance issues: SQL Monitor, SQL Performance Tuning Worklist
- Performance Rules and Guidelines for ABAP in the context of SAP HANA
- Database Independent Code-to-Data
- Enhanced Open SQL
- Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS) and CDS Associations in ABAP
- Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS in ABAP
- SAP HANA specific Code-to-Data
- Using native SQL and ABAP Data Base Connectivity (ADBC)
- Creating, using and debugging ABAP Managed Database Procedures
- Consuming SAP HANA Objects in ABAP
- Consuming SAP HANA objects in ABAP using native SQL and ADBC
- Creating and using External Views
- Database Procedure Proxies
- Advanced Topics
- ABAP Transport of SAP HANA Objects (HTC and HTA)
- Using SAP HANA Full Text Search in ABAP
- Enabling input fields for type-ahead search
- SAP List Viewer (ALV) optimized for SAP HANA
What topics are covered in Book S4DEV (Introduction to Application Programming on SAP S/4HANA)?
- Exploring SAP S/4HANA
- Exploring SAP Fiori
- Data Modeling
- Working with ABAP Development Tools
- Exploring ABAP Core Data Services
- Creating CDS Consumption Views
- Data Service
- Exploring SAP Gateway
- Publishing SAP Gateway Services based on CDS Views
- User Interface
- Developing UIs with SAPUI5
- Implementing SAP Fiori Elements
- Transactional Processing
- Exploring CDS-based BOPF
- Implementing CDS-based BOPF
- Exploring Actions, Determinations, Validations
- Establishing Draft Support and Value Helps
- Application Provisioning
- Exploring SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration
- Configuring Target Mappings
What topics are covered in Book CLD400 (Developing with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) - ABAP Environment)?
- SAP Cloud Platform Strategy and Extensions of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- Explain the digital platform for intelligent enterprises
- Explain Extensions of SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA
- Introduction into SAP BTP ABAP Environment
- Explain SAP BTP ABAP Environment in a nutshell
- Introduce a modern ABAP language
- Explain ABAP Development Tools in Eclipse (ADT)
- ABAP Language Versions
- Explain ABAP Language Versions
- Explain ABAP Features not supported in SAP BTP ABAP Environment
- Explain APIs in ABAP environment
- How to Get an ABAP Environment
- ABAP RESTful Programming Model
- Explain ABAP RESTful Programming Model, Overview
- Explain ABAP Core Data Services (CDS)
- Explain business objects
- Explain business services
- Side-by-Side Extensions Between SAP BTP ABAP and SAP Backend
- Explain Connectivity Services in Overview
- Explain Consumption of APIs
- Explain Consumption of OnPremise OData Services
- Explain Consumption of OnPremise RFCs
- Custom Code Transformation
- Perform custom code transformation to SAP Cloud Platform ABAP environment
- Use abapGit
- Transporting Software Components
- Transport Software Components
- In-App Extensibility
- Explain the Motivation for a New Extensibility Concept in SAP S/4HANA
How to get Programming in SAP S/4HANA, for SAP NetWeaver ABAP Programmer certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_S4HDEV1909 certification dumps