FAQ - SAP Certified Development Specialist - ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Specialist - ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the E_HANAAW_18 exam?
What is the cost of E_HANAAW_18 exam or ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 exam?
What is the duration of exam E_HANAAW_18?
What are the topics covered in exam E_HANAAW_18?
|Implications of SAP HANA on ABAP Programming||> 12%|
|SAP HANA Information Models and Database Procedures||> 12%|
|Guided Performance Analysis||> 12%|
|Integration of SAP HANA Coding into ABAP Programs||> 12%|
|SAP HANA Basics and Technical Concepts||8% - 12%|
|SAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver||8% - 12%|
|ABAP Programming based on SAP HANA Artefacts||8% - 12%|
What books needs to be read for exam E_HANAAW_18?
1. HA400 => ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
2. HA100 => SAP HANA – 360° Introduction
3. BC404 => ABAP Programming in Eclipse
4. HA300 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 Modeling
Where to get Study Material and books for E_HANAAW_18?
You can check here ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 books.
In how many languages E_HANAAW_18 exam available?
What is the level of ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 exam?
What is the process to register E_HANAAW_18 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the E_HANAAW_18 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP E_HANAAW_18 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the E_HANAAW_18 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP E_HANAAW_18 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 exam, if fail?
You can attempt E_HANAAW_18 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam E_HANAAW_18?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check E_HANAAW_18 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HA400 (ABAP Programming for SAP HANA)?
- Understanding SAP HANA and how it impacts the ABAP development paradigm
- Introduction to ABAP Development Tools (also known as ABAP in Eclipse)
- Taking ABAP to SAP HANA
- Accessing SAP HANA as a Secondary Database
- Tools to detect potential functional and performance issues when migrating to SAP HANA: Code Inspector and ABAP Test Cockpit, ABAP Trace and ABAP Profiler, SQL Trace
- Tools to prioritize performance issues: SQL Monitor, SQL Performance Tuning Worklist
- Performance Rules and Guidelines for ABAP in the context of SAP HANA
- Database Independent Code-to-Data
- Enhanced Open SQL
- Defining advanced views using Core Data Services (CDS) and CDS Associations in ABAP
- Incorporating Authorization Checks with CDS in ABAP
- SAP HANA specific Code-to-Data
- Using native SQL and ABAP Data Base Connectivity (ADBC)
- Creating, using and debugging ABAP Managed Database Procedures
- Consuming SAP HANA Objects in ABAP
- Consuming SAP HANA objects in ABAP using native SQL and ADBC
- Creating and using External Views
- Database Procedure Proxies
- Advanced Topics
- ABAP Transport of SAP HANA Objects (HTC and HTA)
- Using SAP HANA Full Text Search in ABAP
- Enabling input fields for type-ahead search
- SAP List Viewer (ALV) optimized for SAP HANA
What topics are covered in Book HA100 (SAP HANA – 360° Introduction)?
- Describing SAP HANA
- Technical Requirements of SAP HANA
- Data Management with SAP HANA
- Analytical Processing with SAP HANA
- Powering Data Warehouses with SAP HANA
- Running SAP Applications on SAP HANA
- Developing Applications of SAP HANA
- Monitoring SAP HANA
- Security and Data Privacy with SAP HANA
- Migration to SAP HANA
What topics are covered in Book BC404 (ABAP Programming in Eclipse)?
- Introduction to Eclipse
- Understanding How SAP Uses Eclipse; -> Installing Eclipse
- Defining an ABAP Project; -> Working With the Eclipse Workbench
- The ABAP Development Cycle in Eclipse
- Creating Repository Objects; -> Editing a Repository Object
- Debugging ABAP in Eclipse
- Function Groups and Function Modules
- Creating a Function Group and a Function Module
- ABAP Dictionary Objects in Eclipse
- Working WIth Data Elements; -> Working WIth Structures
- Modelling Views with ABAP Core Data Services
- ABAP Objects and Eclipse
- Creating a Global Class; -> Refactoring
- Web Dynpro Development
- Creating Web Dynpro Components
- Utilities in Eclipse
- Navigating in Eclipse; -> Searching in Eclipse
- Managing Version Control
- Identifying Sources of Help and Information
- Testing and Analysis
- Performing Static Testing with the Syntax Check
- Performing Static Testing with the ABAP Test Cockpit
- Performing ABAP Unit Tests
- Analyzing Performance with the ABAP Profiler
- Eclipse: An Extensible Toolkit
- Extending Eclipse Functionality with Other SAP Tools
What topics are covered in Book HA300 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 Modeling)?
- Calculation Views
- Introducing Calculation Views
- Understanding the Different Types of Views
- Working with Common View Design Features
- Using Nodes in Calculation Views
- Using Projection Nodes
- Using Join Nodes
- Working with Data Sets
- Aggregating Data
- Creating CUBE with Star Join Calculation Views
- Extracting Top Values with Rank Nodes
- Modeling Functions
- Create Restricted and Calculated Columns
- Filtering Data
- Using Variables and Input Parameters
- Implementing Hierarchies
- Implement Currency Conversion
- Defining Time-Based Dimension Calculation Views
- Using SQL in Models
- Introducing SAP HANA SQL
- Query a Modeled Hierarchy Using SQLScript
- Working with SQLScript
- Creating and Using Functions
- Creating and Using Procedures
- Persistence Layer
- Defining the Persistence Layer
- Loading Data into Tables
- Accessing Remote Data
- Optimization of Models
- Implementing Good Modeling Practices
- Implementing Static Cache
- Controlling Parallelization
- Implementing Union Pruning
- Using Tools to Check Model Performance
- Developing a Data Management Architecture
- Management and administration of Models
- Working with Modeling Content in a Project
- Creating and Managing Projects
- Enabling Access to External Data
- Working with GIT Within the SAP Web IDE
- Migrating Modeling Content
- Security in SAP HANA Modeling
- Understanding Roles and Privileges
- Defining Analytic Privileges
- Defining Roles
- Masking Sensitive Data
- Anonymizing Data
How to get ABAP for SAP HANA 2.0 certification dumps?
Check it out here: E_HANAAW_18 certification dumps