FAQ - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_HANATEC_18 exam?
What is the cost of C_HANATEC_18 exam or SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_HANATEC_18?
What are the topics covered in exam C_HANATEC_18?
- SAP HANA Installation, Configuration and Upgrade, (> 12%) => Performing installation, update and post-installation configuration tasks of the SAP HANA 2.0 database system.
- SAP HANA Database Administration, (> 12%) => Performing the daily SAP HANA database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit.
- SAP HANA High Availability and Disaster Recovery, (> 12%) => Install, configure and monitor SAP HANA database systems that are setup in a scale-out or in system replication configuration.
- SAP HANA Architecture and Deployment Options, (8% - 12%) => Describing the SAP HANA database system architecture and the different deployment options.
- SAP HANA Backup and Recovery, (8% - 12%) => Configure and execute SAP HANA database system backups and restores in single host and system replication setups.
- SAP HANA Database Security, (8% - 12%) => Understand the SAP HANA database system security concepts, create SAP HANA users and roles and setup audit policies.
- SAP HANA Monitoring and Troubleshooting, (8% - 12%) => Monitor and analyze the performance of SAP HANA systems, and be able to troubleshoot problems and perform Root Cause Analysis using the SAP HANA cockpit tools.
- Database Migration Options for SAP HANA, (8% - 12%) => Be able to perform database migrations from AnyDB to SAP HANA using the Database Migration Option (DMO) of SUM.
What books needs to be read for exam C_HANATEC_18?
- HA200 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - Installation and Administration
- HA201 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - High Availability and Disaster Tolerance Administration
- HA100 => SAP HANA – 360° Introduction
- HA215 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 – Using Monitoring and Performance Tools
- HA250 => Database Migration using DMO - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06
Where to get Study Material and books for C_HANATEC_18?
You can check here SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 books.
In how many languages C_HANATEC_18 exam available?
English, Spanish, Japanese
What is the level of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam?
What is the process to register C_HANATEC_18 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_HANATEC_18 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_HANATEC_18 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_HANATEC_18 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_HANATEC_18 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_HANATEC_18 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_HANATEC_18?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_HANATEC_18 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HA200 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - Installation and Administration)?
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA tools for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP12
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform.
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation sizing and OS preparations
- SAP HANA installation and upgrade of a multitenant database
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 installation and configuration
- SAP HANA Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Backup and recovery using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA Security
- User and authorizations
What topics are covered in Book HA201 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 - High Availability and Disaster Tolerance Administration)?
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA high availability, disaster tolerance capabilities in larger SAP HANA landscapes.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA database platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following advanced SAP HANA administration topics.
- SAP HANA scale-out and host auto failover.
- SAP HANA system replication between datacenters
- SAP HANA python scripts provided by SAP
- SAP HANA High Availability and Disaster Tolerance
- SAP HANA multi host scale-out and host auto failover
- SAP HANA storage and system replication
- SAP HANA system replication options
- SAP HANA python scripts provided by SAP
What topics are covered in Book HA100 (SAP HANA – 360° Introduction)?
- Describing SAP HANA
- Technical Requirements of SAP HANA
- Data Management with SAP HANA
- Analytical Processing with SAP HANA
- Powering Data Warehouses with SAP HANA
- Running SAP Applications on SAP HANA
- Developing Applications of SAP HANA
- Monitoring SAP HANA
- Security and Data Privacy with SAP HANA
- Migration to SAP HANA
What topics are covered in Book HA215 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 – Using Monitoring and Performance Tools)?
- This course is the best starting point to learn about the SAP HANA monitoring and performance Tools.
- Emergency analysis and troubleshooting using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- Handling system offline situations
- Handling system hanging but reachable situations
- Analyzing a suddenly slow system
- Structural system performance root cause analysis
- Analyzing memory issues
- Analyzing CPU issues
- Analyzing expensive statement issues
- Analyzing disk and I/O issues
- Proactive monitoring and performance safeguarding
- Configuring SAP HANA alerting framework
- Setting up SAP HANA workload management
- Using SAP HANA capture and replay
What topics are covered in Book HA250 (Database Migration using DMO - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06)?
- Getting familiar with the database migration option
- Listing database migration option benefits
- Explaining database migration option basics
- Preparing the database migration option procedure
- Ensuring database migration option prerequisites are fulfilled
- Configuring SAP host agent for the database migration option
- Configuration of the the database migration option procedure
- Performing the database migration option run
- Listing the database migration option procedure steps
- Monitoring the migration
- Tuning the database migration option downtime
How to get SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_HANATEC_18 certification dumps