FAQ - SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for System Security Architect Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the P_SECAUTH_21 exam?
What is the cost of P_SECAUTH_21 exam or System Security Architect certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for System Security Architect exam?
What is the duration of exam P_SECAUTH_21?
What are the topics covered in exam P_SECAUTH_21?
- Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe and implement the authorization concept for SAP S/4HANA
- Authorization, Security and Scenarios in SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Explain authorization, security and scenarios in SAP HANA
- SAP Netweaver Application Server and Infrastructure Security, (> 12%) => Describe and implement security in a SAP NetWeaver Application Server and related infrastructure components
- Security Monitoring and Security Auditing, (> 12%) => Monitor security and troubleshoot security issues using Solution Manager, security audits, traces and logs.
- Authorization Concept for SAP Business Suite, (8% - 12%) => Describe and implement the authorization concept for SAP Business Suite
- Secure an SAP System, (8% - 12%) => Explain how to secure an SAP system and conduct security checks
- SAP Cloud Platform Security, (8% - 12%) => Explain security and scenarios in SAP Cloud platform
- Access Governance and Compliance in SAP, ( 8%) => Describe the security goals, data privacy goverance, access goverance solutions and tools in SAP.
- User Administration and Identity Lifecycle Management in SAP, ( 8%) => Manage users in SAP systems
What books needs to be read for exam P_SECAUTH_21?
1. HA940 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Authorizations, Scenarios Security Requirements
2. ADM900 => SAP System Security Fundamentals
3. ADM960 => SAP NetWeaver Application Server Security
4. ADM950 => Secure SAP System Management
5. ADM940 => Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
6. SECCL1 => Identity and Access Management in SAP Cloud Platform Virtual Class
7. ADM910 => User Lifecycle Management
Where to get Study Material and books for P_SECAUTH_21?
You can check here System Security Architect books.
In how many languages P_SECAUTH_21 exam available?
What is the level of System Security Architect exam?
What is the process to register P_SECAUTH_21 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the P_SECAUTH_21 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP P_SECAUTH_21 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the P_SECAUTH_21 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP P_SECAUTH_21 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for System Security Architect exam, if fail?
You can attempt P_SECAUTH_21 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam P_SECAUTH_21?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check P_SECAUTH_21 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HA940 (SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Authorizations, Scenarios & Security Requirements)?
- Introducing SAP HANA security
- Outlining security functions
- Describing SAP HANA implementation scenarios
- Using SAP HANA administration tools
- Managing users and user groups
- Implementing authorizations in the SAP HANA database
- Describing object ownership rules
- Introducing authorizations and database roles management
- Creating Catalog roles
- Creating HDI roles
- Setting up personal database user accounts
- Administer the SYSTEM user
- Managing authentication
- Enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases
- Analyzing users and authorizations
- Tracing authorization errors
- Viewing information about users and authorizations
- Using Audit Logging
- Managing audit logging on a tenant and the system database
What topics are covered in Book ADM900 (SAP System Security Fundamentals)?
- SAP Access Governance and Control
- Overview of Security Fundamentals
- Introduction to SAP Access Governance
- SAP NetWeaver Application Security Overview
- Describe SAP User Experience
- Explain Basic User Administration for AS ABAP
- Explain Basic Role Administration for AS ABAP
- Describe SAP Fiori Catalog and Group Administration Concept
- Describe AS JAVA Security
- Discuss Custom Development and Security
- SAP Access Governance and Compliance
- Describe SAP Access Governance
- Explain SAP GRC Access Control
- Describe SAP Identity Management
- Describe SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
- Infrastructure Security
- Explaining Network Topology
- Enabling Secure Network Communication (SNC)
- Enabling Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) in SAP Systems
- Security Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager
- Monitoring Security with SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Data Privacy Governance and Cybersecurity
- Introduce EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
- Discuss SAP Support for GDPR Compliance
What topics are covered in Book ADM960 (SAP NetWeaver Application Server Security)?
- Security Overview
- Evaluating Security Concepts
- Outlining the Security Roadmap
- Identifying the Challenges of Digital Transformation
- NetWeaver AS Components and Communication Mechanisms
- Determining the Key Points of Network Security
- Installing and Configuring SAProuter
- Installing and Configuring SAP Web Dispatcher
- Introducing Cloud Connector
- NetWeaver AS Security Operations
- Explaining the Secure Store
- Secure Storage in File System
- Outlining Authorizations and Security Policies
- Managing Users in SAP Systems
- Securing the Message Server and the Internet
- Communication Manager(ICM)
- Securing the SAP GUI
- Monitoring SAP System Security
- Describing Application Lifecycle Management
- Segregating System Administration Duties
- Managing Transport Management System Users
- Monitoring Security with SAP Solution Manager
- Basics of Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Discussing Authentication for SAP NetWeaver AS
- Discussing Authentication for SAP Netweaver AS Java
- Discussing Single Sign On with Active Directory
- Discussing Single Sign on with SAP Logon Tickets
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Discussing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for SAP
- Discussing SSL for SAP Management Console
- Discussing SSL for SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
- Discussing SSL for SAP NetWeaver AS Java
- RFC Security
- Securing the RFC Gateway
- Enabling SNC for SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
- Reducing the Attack Surface: RFC Communication and Unified Connectivity
- Integration B2B
- Discussing Process Integration and Orchestration
- Discussing Web Services Security in ABAP
- Protecting the Operating System Security
- Protecting the Database
What topics are covered in Book ADM950 (Secure SAP System Management)?
- Introduction to Security Audit
- Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- SAP Security Notes
What topics are covered in Book ADM940 (Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)?
- Authorizations in General
- What Are Authorizations
- Creating and Implementing an Authorization Concept
- Basic Terminology of Authorizations
- Elements and Terminology of the Authorization Concept (AS ABAP)
- Authorization Checks in the SAP System
- User Settings
- Maintaining and Evaluating User Data
- Working with the Role Maintenance
- Role Maintenance and Standard Roles
- Special ABAP Roles
- Subtleties of Authorization Maintenance
- Basic Settings
- Role Maintenance: Installation and Upgrade
- Access Control and User Administration
- Using Traces
- Troubleshooting and Administration Aids
- Using Trace Evaluation to maintain Menus and Authorizations
- Transporting Authorizations
- Transporting Authorization Components
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management
- Integration into Organizational Management
What topics are covered in Book ADM910 (Compliant User Lifecycle Management for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)?
- Introduction into EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- General principles of EU GDPR?
- Data Privacy within SAP S/4HANA & SAP Business Suite?
- Information Lifecycle Management Overview ?
- Identity Lifecycle?
- User Types ?
- User creation?
- General things to consider during user creation process?
- Changes in the Business Partner concept in SAP S/4HANA ?
- User maintenance?
- Dealing with External Users?
- Changes to Master Data?
- User deletion?
- Data Privacy requirements?
- Compliant User Deletion
How to get System Security Architect certification dumps?
Check it out here: P_SECAUTH_21 certification dumps